Reviews for if I could put Time in a bottle
BloodLily16 chapter 1 . 3/9/2014
The crazy kami and the man-child. Perfect. I think I found a new crack-pairing. :D
rassilon chapter 1 . 2/13/2014
The Seventh Doctor didn't have a favourite umbrella. He only had one at a time. In 2005 the Doctor did shed a tear, but not until the second episode. And Gallifrey wasn't destroyed. If she knows all his secrets wouldn't she know that?
jaconda chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
The Day Of The Doctor revealed that Gallifrey was not destroyed. And she doesn't know?
gandalf chapter 1 . 4/23/2013
Except that a Time Witch and a Time Lord are not the same thing. The last bit is about the Time War, isn't it? Maybe he had to do more than drink brandy and cry. We don't know.
SawyerRaleigh chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
"She's come to the conclusion that occasionally he is hitsuzen, delivered in the back of the neck by a vaguely karmic chunk of the universe when it really gets annoyed." XD I love that line.

That aside, this was another fantastic story! _ I love the framing of their relationship in terms of rules to a game. It fit them both so perfectly as they both seem so driven by rules of their respective universes.
Miggs chapter 1 . 3/21/2009
I just started watching xHolic and reading the manga, and the first thing that came to my mind was, "Dude, Yuuno and the Doctor having a dialouge together. That would totally rock." She is a Time Witch, and he's a Time Lord. That would be a lovely match, eh? Great job on this, with the various incarnations of the Doctor with Yuuno.
SilverThought chapter 1 . 3/13/2009
I grew up watching Doctor Who - most of his reincarnations - and just started xHolic and this...this is beautiful. So achingly beautiful and so obvious (Time Witch and Time Lord - why didn't I make the connection) and so wonderfully written. Thank you!
Little Patch of Heaven chapter 1 . 1/29/2009
I love you! Dr. Who and xHolic, never would have thought it, but it fits great! It was written well, and the parts in italics was well done. I love that you never say their names, except occasionally when they talk.

Of course, I have only watched two and a half episodes of Dr. Who, so I don't know much about it...and sadly, I don't know what 'it' is.

Anyway, really well done. Nice!
Azamiko chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Darker than I expected, but good.
Crysania Fay chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Yay! First review! I have to say that I love this! Though I just recently got into Doctor Who, I have to say that this makes me want to watch even more of it. Though I have to ask what the 'it' at the end was. Slightly confused and curious about that. Thanks for a great one-shot.
Liralen Li chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Oh, I do love this one, so much, with the back and forth and the mysteries they keep... I especially love this line the best:

That is marvelous.