Reviews for suicide kings
chookee choco chapter 1 . 12/29/2010
if it ever crosses your mind to continue this sort-of-drabble a bit, i'd love to contribute some ideas

i'm a magician for a living. ahaha! :)

i liked this. will now go and scan through more of your stories. ahahaha! -
Obsessed Dreamer chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
GarrulousGibberish chapter 1 . 1/23/2009
That was really neat to read. I'm gonna add this to my favorites. Good job!
Mako-clb chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
I like the symbolism in this story, and I mean that in every sense. And, I especially like that, through this conversation, you examine the two Saiyuki characters most influenced by religion and their thoughts on it. I think it is interesting that Sanzo, due to his master and his own power, tries so hard not to believe, gets along so well with Hakkai, who so desperately wants to believe. Sorry for rambling, but this story got me thinking.
Lover of Angelus chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
I like it.

If I may ask, what inspired you to write this story?
Shkira chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Very well done, they're in character and this seems like a very typical type of conversation for them, while still being a unique subject.
patriot16 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
That was a very interesting conversation between Sanzo and Hakkai. I liked it because, well, it was different and they weren't OOC.
Liralen Li chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
M... I do enjoy this one... the lovely discussion within the discussion, symbols within a story... (grins happily), and Sanzo, for all that he says he doesn't believe refuses to give Hakkai the answer he wouldn't believe in. Oh, so sweet.