Reviews for historical accuracy
Arrowdar chapter 1 . 1/31/2013
Hello! Can I ask your permission to translate this wonderful story into Russian? )
donahermurphy chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
Too funny.
JaggerClaws chapter 1 . 8/23/2010
LOL. Sigh, I honestly wonder about historical accuracy in some of the very dry books too... I can completely imagine just how inaccurate history would be about Zuko in particular. So, so funny. Yes, Zuko would have been shocked, but more due to embarassment.
mandy347m chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
Well-written, witty, and something I've never come across before in Avatar stories. It gave me a laugh. :)
Avatard12 chapter 1 . 11/25/2009
Funny. Very funny.
the grey mage chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
i don't get it.
Keidara chapter 1 . 9/19/2009
Can I get a "LOL" anyone?

That was special of epic proportions. I particularly enjoyed the mention of Sokka University; a place, I fear, could only exist as an oxymoronic jest made to irk Sokka himself. I wonder if he knew of it when he was alive?

Kei
thoughts fade chapter 1 . 1/14/2009
LOL. Very creative

Can I go to Sokka University? :D

...and of course Sozin's line is full of crazies...
almostinsane chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Great story! Didn't unstand some of it at times because of the smart talk but I found this hilarious nonetheless. Thanks for writing this. God bless!
Alastor Vega chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
THat was very unexpected. lol. It might not have been Mai's bosom but maybe her knife on Zuko's throat.
Crysania Fay chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
*Chokes herself coughing* Oh that was just wrong! Funny though!
Zamael chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
I dunno, I... *Chortle* find this could be rather... *Snort* accurate.

Funny stuff.
tege chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
A most scholarly critique; worthy of Sokka U. ;D
Sanna Lan chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
*snorts* Well, I wouldn't really put it past him *snickers*

This was hilarious, really. *rofls* Specially the names of the books and the Sokka University. *pants* So... *pants* funny... *has tears in her eyes*
Conterra-san chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

THIS IS EPIC

hahahahaha -dies laughing-

i particularly enjpyed the Siege of the north opera duet, and the insanity article titleas well as the "father-son relationship article" lol

very creative. and great language.

C