Reviews for Never normal, never alone
CowGirlLoopyLou chapter 1 . 1/9
I'm reviewing from the final chapter, but I did once years ago, and now it's making me do it here:-

You could have one of them follow her scent to charlies and find out whats going on, or you could have them catch her with Mike after he "bought her for a night", this is a hard situation to think about, you could have her possibly have her find out she's pregnant, then have her beaten, dispite the pregnancy not being her fault, you never mentioned if they used condom's and I kind of doubt they do, due to their lack or respect, you could have Angela and Bella sleep in the same bed, and build a friendship, they both know whats going on with each other, and it all ready seems like they like to protect each other, you could have one of them take a beating for the other, I love this story, it's so sad, but I'm hoping that the wait is worth it for the turn around :)
Guest chapter 3 . 9/18/2016
Awe hell nah I would be giving them hell the same hell she's been living in...
F that..
maddypaddy30 chapter 6 . 7/31/2016
update
Dreamcatcher360 chapter 6 . 8/11/2015
I love this story so far, it's a real nail bitter.
You could continue with the way its going now (with the guys and stuff) and have jasper find out but bella makes him promise not to say anything so jasper has to stand by and let's her get hurt but he's not just standing by he's plotting on how to help bella, Charlie finds out and everything gets worse and one night he has a load of people round for Bella and she gets hurt so bad jasper has to change her (into a vamp) they run away Charlie fins her with a tracking divice that he had installed in her but he gets there just at the same time Bella finished her full transformation into a full vampire and things go from there? Just some ideas to hopefully help! :-)
MinnieMatthews chapter 6 . 6/7/2013
Girl it has been 5 years. Come on
SilverShadowKat19 chapter 6 . 12/20/2012
Okay! I'll help. Make the cullens see what Charlie is doing to her.
kateythemoose chapter 6 . 2/24/2012
make tew where Jasper is concernd and he follows Bella and see's what happens tew her when she goes home and he "buys her" an instaed of returning to the Cullen home he takes her and turns her and they confess their undieng love 3 and yew can also pm if yew need any moree help :3
Wolf Dragon Demon chapter 5 . 11/10/2011
Really good fic and quite different too. I hope you find a way for the Cullens to find out about Charlie. Maybe they find out by meeting James and Bella is there.
WolfDarkfur chapter 6 . 9/6/2011
Please please please update, i'm loving the story and the idea so far.
Kat Pierce chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I have an idea, even though it doesn't sound very pleasing. But, how about you write Bella ending up in the hospital again after the terrifying week with Mike, and Carlisle sees her, and he finally knows the secret Bella has been keeping from theCullen family.
Katherine Pierce chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
I have an idea, even though it doesn't sound very pleasing. Hoever, how about Bella ends up in the hospital again after the terrifying time with Mike, and Carlisle sees her, and now he finally knows the secret Bella has been keeping from the family.
gleefan2009 chapter 6 . 8/14/2011
how about the Cullen's find out about bellas abuse from her adopted dad
Katherine Pierce chapter 6 . 7/25/2011
Please just finish the story. I really like your idea in the story, even though i do kind of feel bad for bella. PLEASE KEEP IT UP! Be a man, or woman...
lexi-tomlinson-styles5 chapter 6 . 7/13/2011
I think one of the cullen's walk in when Charlie is beating her and it will turn into a fight.I love this story!I can't wait to see what you do
twilightfan75 chapter 6 . 4/28/2011
Love it and please reveiw