Reviews for Tug, My heartstrings
Sand-wolf579 chapter 15 . 9/15/2014
Yay, they're finally together. Took them long enough, I was starting to get impatient with Mistoffelees' stubborn idiocy. This was awesome though, seriously, awesome.
eames'-dreams chapter 15 . 10/16/2013
This was such a beautiful story! I was actually sitting in the lunch room in work crying Ecuador of how lovely this story was! Absolutely loved Tugger in it! Great job! Amazing story! Can't wait to read more! :D love it! Xx
Guest chapter 12 . 12/20/2010
now that not fair! But then this is Macvity we're talking about here
dariella chapter 15 . 11/21/2010
This was just amazing! I love how defensive Misto got, and that it all actually made sense. And truly, your story has the cutest title ever!
FinalFallenFantasy chapter 15 . 5/17/2010
Awww... After so long, it was nice that they finally got over it all and got together. It'd be nice to see some more of this from Mistoffelees' point of view, poor kit *hugs him* I'm glad they finally were happy .

Just a heads up, there were some parts that didn't make sense in some chapters, such as 'Misto again fell under Tuggers spell and found himself and his disposal.'and you often get 'your' and 'you're' mixed up (just for reference, 'you're' is 'you are' and 'your' is possessive, eg, 'your bag'.)
HeyMazara chapter 15 . 1/24/2010
omg this was so beautiful i almost cried.
HeyMazara chapter 7 . 1/24/2010
oph my gosh. Poor Tug. And poor Misto. Gah I'm so sad. I wish they would just get together but I get where misto is coming from.
Solora Goldsun chapter 12 . 11/29/2009
Oh how I hate Macavity! NO ONE MANHANDLES JEMIMA! *snarls*
ThouArtBenvolio chapter 15 . 8/18/2009
okay well ive wanted to read this story for a while, but i always thought "nah its too long, i gotta be (wherever) soon" so i never read it. but today i just thought "well its not like im doing anything so why not?" so i just sat here & read the whole story & ill tell you, that was probably the best fic ive ever read. wow, and that was your first? im in the middle of my first fic, and its not as good as this! great job(
mistofan101 chapter 15 . 6/17/2009
aw such a cute ending .. if you could i would love more. you are such a great wrighter ,, i love this story and i would love for you to wright more...
mistofan101 chapter 14 . 6/17/2009
wow .. in other story's i read.. jenny didnet like boys being with boys.. its nice seeing she on the other side know ... great chapeter
mistofan101 chapter 13 . 6/17/2009
this was an awsom chapter.. i love it !
mistofan101 chapter 12 . 6/17/2009
man i love this chapter... i am loving this fanfic .. you are a great wrighter
mistofan101 chapter 11 . 6/16/2009
MAN I LOVE THIS FANFIC! man misto... come on and get with tugger please!
mistofan101 chapter 10 . 6/16/2009
aw im loving this fanfic! this two are so cute together