Reviews for WoundFilled Hands
Rayne Arianna Maranochi chapter 6 . 8/3/2014
She was raped...grrrr that pisses me off. Thankfully Naruto kicked their asses!
kiwi4me chapter 6 . 1/4/2009
I like this a lot!

so cute and funny!

love Naru in here!

great work~

will you be making more NaruIno?
KatanaUser chapter 6 . 1/4/2009

Thank you for adding a prologue! I liked it. It explained Ino's prediciment perfectly, good job.

Definitely write more NaruxIno, and thanks again.

peachymomotaro chapter 5 . 1/3/2009
Excellent, excellent. I would, however, suggest putting dividers between lapses in time. I got a little confused. ;
Oshu chapter 5 . 1/2/2009
Nice job on this story.
KatanaUser chapter 5 . 1/2/2009

Great ending! Very nicely written and played out. I greatly enjoyed this little 5-shot story :)

Keep up the great work,

darkeyesgirl chapter 5 . 1/2/2009
ahaahaha lol that was funny the ending but sweet as well.

sasuke is a good friend in this one.

naruto and ino are so sweet ! i love this pairing can you please make another story on this couple please? not much of modern stories on them usually small oneshots. and your story was great!

your cousin made you babysit for 20 hrs? thats insane !
darkeyesgirl chapter 4 . 1/1/2009
i like this story cant wait for chap! sounds awesome! to bad gaara is a bad guy i think he's cool and i love this couple if only they did more stories of them like this.
King of the DamnD chapter 4 . 12/31/2008
wow... u made ino such a push over .-. and you made her lie -.- she knows who the father is from what you typed x.x if gaara says "how is my nephew doing"... ya GG... try to make less plot holes or at least make it seem like thats not the case ;P
peachymomotaro chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
*cue ominous music*

You owe him one indeed, Ino.

Bah, I really wanna see Gaara's ass kicked*remembering her favorite arc*
KatanaUser chapter 4 . 12/30/2008

Yeah, definitely didn't dissapoint! Very nice chapter, more plot! Can't wait for the next one.

KatanaUser chapter 3 . 12/29/2008

This looks quite good! I figured that this would be one of those poorly written stories, but you've suprised me. Not only is this story being written very well, it's also got a great plot! I quite like the way you've written the characters and whatnot. You're doing an amazing job, and I can't wait to read more.

Oshu chapter 3 . 12/29/2008
loved the chapter update soon!
kiwi4me chapter 3 . 12/28/2008
i am so surprise that Naru didnt go all crazy!

he is so Matured!

great job!

update soon!
driftingcloud chapter 3 . 12/28/2008
I can't wait for more! Marvelous:)