Reviews for Promise on the Festival Night
Jelly chapter 19 . 2/18
Man I'd kill to have a girl like Lucy! *no pun intended* She's smart, loyal, nice, atleast to the people she likes, can cook, and being with her man is the most important thing in the world to her. I think instead of a villain she should be looked up to. I don't think I'd be her type tho haha I'm too tall, bearded, and burley. I've been told that I look like a lumberjack or a Viking. *Cant put it on the internet if it isn't true*
Any way awesome fic and really enjoyed how you basically changed the whole story while still keeping it the same. That took some real talent my friend!
I like your writing style.
:O
Hehe interesting...
Hmmm. I was wondering what would happen if he did not come. XD
Wow.
LordxSesshomaru chapter 19 . 2/12
Very well done. I enjoyed this story and its always fun to read a story that is different from the anime/manga completely. I will be doing my own story for Elfen Lied... someday and its going to be different from the anime too :P

But yea, great job my fellow writer! Keep up the good work.
shadic rules chapter 1 . 1/30
I enjoyed this story. Especially the love dynamic between Kouta and Kaede. I even kept the story as s bookmark. The characters did not act in the manners I expected them to. Rather, it was beyond expectations for their performance. I found myself snickering whenever Yuka was mad or jealous of Kaede. However, what struck me the most, was Kouta's willingness to give up everything to be with Kaede. I truly wish them a happy life with their 4-year-old daughter. As a fan of "Elfen Lied" FanFiction, I thank you for this story. May you live on and prosper.
Holy shit chapter 19 . 1/10
God, I remember reading this a couple years back. I dropped Elfen Lied for a while, and have recently gotten into RosarioVampire and read most of it's more popular fanfiction, most of the fics being by you.

Now, just for the lulz, I've hopped back on to the Elfen Lied FFA, to find that one of my favorite stories from EL was also made by you! My jaw just dropped open! XD

Just thought it was really cool XD
Kazuto chapter 19 . 10/3/2013
This is the best el fanfic I've read.
KyubbiGirl29 chapter 19 . 9/20/2013
Awesome story the ending made me cry though. I love how you kept everybody in character. Awesome job on the story keep up the good work.
Lyanah chapter 19 . 9/7/2013
Darn this story was perfect. I'm speechless.
Great job !
It definitely go to my fav list.
Troper chapter 19 . 8/17/2013
Well... It certainly seems that the Yandere became a successful Karma Houdini, even though her Happy Ending will inevitably devolve into a Downer Ending. Still, for the moment, they still have this Crowning Moment of Heartwarming.

Another masterpiece, Lord of the Land of Fire. Well done.
Captain Obvious chapter 14 . 8/17/2013
...This is not going to go over well. At all.