Reviews for Promise on the Festival Night
Wonderful, absolutely amazing! You are very very talented. I loved this story more than the actual anime! You need to keep writing my friend! _
Beautiful... I always wanted to see a happy ending for Lucy.
romeosami7 chapter 1 . 7/8
I m in your debt. I hated the original ending, my soul was restless. You have given me the peace. Arigato
RoshRoxx chapter 19 . 6/12
I've got to say that the story is amazing. i really enjoyed each aspect of the story. it'd be great if you write a sequel to it. if so then came wait to read it.
Drunkle Qrow chapter 19 . 6/8
This story is tragic as shit!
tetraforce theory chapter 19 . 3/9
I've only found a few Elfen lied stories that of truly loved. Two of them hasn't been updated in a year and likely never will be again. Another one is complete and a masterpiece "The Butterfly Effect by LunarSkies2383". And now, I can add this one to that collection, I was extremely satisfied from start to finish and gladly accept the sleep deprivation I will feel in a few hours for having stayed up all night to read this.
tetraforce theory chapter 10 . 3/8
I love where this is going, even though I know the story is long over.
heredia chapter 19 . 2/9
well, no bad, actually good though i hate kouta
heredia chapter 8 . 2/9
lucy, in such mess she get because of kouta, but i like her overall actinity and what she decide to hire lowlife to play her father
Bringing Back The Awesome chapter 19 . 12/6/2015
This could very well be the best FanFiction ever. 11/10
Guest chapter 19 . 11/3/2015
Hey I really liked the story and the ending. The anime should of had an ending like this or she comes back to live with him once he is living on his own. Anyways great story.
thatreaderguy chapter 19 . 9/25/2015
This was fantastic! You made this entire fic a story that is on par with even the cannon story. It was well written, the characters acted believably and reasonably for their motivations, the situations were well thought out and very well executed. I honestly wish there was a way to have an adaption or route of the original story with this as the plotline. You have easily made my favorite authors list with this story.
slydino chapter 19 . 8/8/2015
Beautiful story. You did the entire thing perfectly even the ending was amazing. Great job and keep up the good work.
TragicalMage50 chapter 1 . 5/30/2015
Type your review for this chapter here...
chemiczen chapter 19 . 3/30/2015
Amazing! Brilliant! Expertly written! 5/5 stars! 100% certified fresh! insert those big words critics like to use here!

This is scary close to canon, it never felt like reading a fanfic at all. I loved it from beginning to end! Although, some irrational part of my mind wants a complete fairy tale happy end for Lucy. Meh, you gave them a happy ending that makes perfect sense, and for that I thank you very much.