Reviews for Promise on the Festival Night
Hey I really liked the story and the ending. The anime should of had an ending like this or she comes back to live with him once he is living on his own. Anyways great story.
thatreaderguy chapter 19 . 9/25
This was fantastic! You made this entire fic a story that is on par with even the cannon story. It was well written, the characters acted believably and reasonably for their motivations, the situations were well thought out and very well executed. I honestly wish there was a way to have an adaption or route of the original story with this as the plotline. You have easily made my favorite authors list with this story.
slydino chapter 19 . 8/8
Beautiful story. You did the entire thing perfectly even the ending was amazing. Great job and keep up the good work.
tragicalmage chapter 1 . 5/30
Type your review for this chapter here...
chemiczen chapter 19 . 3/30
Amazing! Brilliant! Expertly written! 5/5 stars! 100% certified fresh! insert those big words critics like to use here!

This is scary close to canon, it never felt like reading a fanfic at all. I loved it from beginning to end! Although, some irrational part of my mind wants a complete fairy tale happy end for Lucy. Meh, you gave them a happy ending that makes perfect sense, and for that I thank you very much.
King Archangel chapter 19 . 12/2/2014
Wow, this has got to be the single greatest Elfen Lied fic I've read. Even the ending fit the tone of the series, bittersweet. I wish it could continue, but at the same time I dont due to its perfect ending. You are actually my favorite author and I salute you
sabba5600 chapter 19 . 10/28/2014
well this story turned out to be very sad and fairly disturbing...but I guess that is just Elfen Lied anyways.

besides that this was very excellently written and I really enjoyed reading it.
Xearthes chapter 19 . 8/2/2014
This is by far the best Elfen Lied fic that I've read yet. Sometimes a rollercoaster of emotions and doesn't follow canon like a lost puppy. And best of all, the story doesn't end with Lucy melting. It's sad to see fics that change the path a story follows only to end the same way as canon (or like Mass Effect 3(worse)). Good job (like all your other stories)
Xearthes chapter 10 . 8/2/2014
I absolutely love this story. It truly shows Lucy's desperation and need for Kouta.
BrokenYetDreaming chapter 19 . 7/30/2014
I LOVED IT _ thank you. THANKKKK YOUUUU! I've grown so attached to Lucy and I know she's been through so many things. Im glad she got a happy ending. You are a genius. The story was perfect. PERRRRFEEECT! I love it so much. So so much. I think this is one of my top 10 fav fanfiction story in general and I've read so many!xD

I'm going to read your next Elfen lied story! amazing job, amazing author! :3
BrokenYetDreaming chapter 18 . 7/30/2014
I'm scared to read the next chapter. I've grown so much more attached to Lucy in this story. Se and Kouta finally confessed, she's happy, etc...

I hve a feeling Lucy's happiness is going to end. Blah. I'll wait till later to read butttt. AHH! _

Amazing story by the way!
Cooljoe64 chapter 19 . 7/3/2014
I enjoyed this very much. You captured everyone perfectly. A few laughs here and their yet they both make it. Loved it.
Cooljoe64 chapter 9 . 7/3/2014
Hilarious man. Especially between Lucy and Mizuto. Gotta keep reading
maesde chapter 19 . 6/9/2014
I really liked this fic, it keeps the main premise of the manga while having an original story development in it. Great job :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Very unsettling. You really did a great job of capturing Lucy's psycopathic nature and her jealousy of Yuka, but not wanting to turn away Kouta.