Reviews for Promise on the Festival Night
Amaya chapter 19 . 6/21/2009
OMG I loved this story. I love Lucy and Kouta stories, and had me at the edge of my seat at the end. I thought for sure you were going to end it like a lot of FFs I read where they kill Lucy, but you suprized me and I loved the ending.

It's funny I found this story through the story you are writing now all I have left to say is update soon!
Avarenda chapter 19 . 6/20/2009
wow, great story. This ones going on my favorites.
Anonymous chapter 19 . 6/20/2009
THIS should how the show progressed. If i just had the money and the resources (like lucy did lol), i'd make this a re-make for the series (with your permission of course)
Yasuke Hiro chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
this is my fav EL fanfic, u did a pretty gj w/ the whole wat if thing. keep up the good work
Amphlosion chapter 19 . 6/16/2009
When I first read the description for this, I couldn't help but think of the genius of it. Even though that was such a pivotal moment and could have easily gone the other way, the idea had never even occurred to me. It's not often that I'm impressed by the author before I've even started reading : ) I even said my amazement out loud.

Of course, as I'm sure you yourself know, you had to essentially make an entirely new story using far less information than other fanfic writers who have an entire concept and strong backstory to work with. Even though you had a daunting task like this and make a believable change in characterization as time went, you did a very good job of it and it is very interesting.

Of course, in addition to the brilliance of the idea and the way you were able to make it believable, I must commend you on things like your grammar and spelling, as I can remember seeing at most 1 or 2 mistakes, most likely only 1, which is very impressive. Also, I felt that you did a very good job at structuring the overall story and the sentences themselves. You put in the right amount of detail and didn't leave anything out.

While it may not be my favorite fanfiction simply due to personal interests and preferences, it is by far the most well-written on I have read, and I tend to only read well-written ones in the first place. Kudos to you and, once again, very good job. I'm quite glad that I found this very interesting story.
Obsy chapter 19 . 6/14/2009
A good ending to a good story. This is the best Elfen Lied fan fiction that I've read.
Obsy chapter 18 . 6/14/2009
I'm surprised that Kurama didn't figure out Lucy's relationship with Kouta.
Obsy chapter 17 . 6/14/2009
It's looking like Kouta is going to start seeing Lucy's dirty laundry.
Obsy chapter 16 . 6/14/2009
It's ironic that Kurusawa nailed Kouta as finding 'Oni'.
Obsy chapter 15 . 6/14/2009
Interesting way for Kouta to start suspecting Lucy.
Obsy chapter 14 . 6/14/2009
Twist!
Obsy chapter 13 . 6/14/2009
Their relationship seems so artificial. It's rather ironic, really.
Obsy chapter 12 . 6/14/2009
I wasn't expecting Kanae to be so frivolous.
Obsy chapter 11 . 6/14/2009
I find it funny that she probably kills less than some hitmen and probably spawns few dicloni, yet they're treating her like she's the end of the world.
Obsy chapter 10 . 6/14/2009
Kouta's father has a bad relationship with trains. XD
434 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »