Reviews for Promise on the Festival Night
Obsy chapter 12 . 6/14/2009
I wasn't expecting Kanae to be so frivolous.
Obsy chapter 11 . 6/14/2009
I find it funny that she probably kills less than some hitmen and probably spawns few dicloni, yet they're treating her like she's the end of the world.
Obsy chapter 10 . 6/14/2009
Kouta's father has a bad relationship with trains. XD
Obsy chapter 9 . 6/14/2009
Apparently, he's very insightful hahaha.
Obsy chapter 8 . 6/14/2009
It's time to see just how insightful Kouta's father is.
Obsy chapter 7 . 6/14/2009
Kouta's father was never characterized in canon, so I'm curious to see his reaction.
Obsy chapter 6 . 6/14/2009
Lucy really has herself in a corner.
Obsy chapter 5 . 6/14/2009
Hahaha Lucy is a pervert.
Obsy chapter 4 . 6/14/2009
What's keeping Lucy from killing Yuka?
Obsy chapter 3 . 6/14/2009
I don't see how she'd be able to live with Kouta when she's so unstable and he's so social.
Obsy chapter 2 . 6/14/2009
I hope that Kouta makes it on time.
Obsy chapter 1 . 6/14/2009
Nice opening chapter. It's hard to believe that a simple three words had affected his life so much.
Leethewong chapter 19 . 6/8/2009
Wow, one of the best stories I have ever read. Hated the ending for the manga, so in my head I'll just replace the entire manga story with your's. Now I'm much happier.
SkoRn3d chapter 2 . 5/30/2009
Aw, she is so incredibly cute. In an insane semi-psyco kinda way. But cute nonetheless.
SkoRn3d chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Oh, this is god. I like this. It has a certain -please don't be offended elfen lied just gives me this impression- depraved feel to it. Which I can't help but relate to and enjoy.

I truely enjoyed the festival part. I've always hated Yuka and feel she deserves something akin to sadistic torture. Or at the very least a good beating. And it seems that Lucy doesn't at all mind giving her one. lol, I think maybe I'm the depraved one *looks worried* anyway, kol fic. Enjoying it so far.

Ja ne