Reviews for Promise on the Festival Night
sabba5600 chapter 19 . 10/28/2014
well this story turned out to be very sad and fairly disturbing...but I guess that is just Elfen Lied anyways.

besides that this was very excellently written and I really enjoyed reading it.
Xearthes chapter 19 . 8/2/2014
This is by far the best Elfen Lied fic that I've read yet. Sometimes a rollercoaster of emotions and doesn't follow canon like a lost puppy. And best of all, the story doesn't end with Lucy melting. It's sad to see fics that change the path a story follows only to end the same way as canon (or like Mass Effect 3(worse)). Good job (like all your other stories)
Xearthes chapter 10 . 8/2/2014
I absolutely love this story. It truly shows Lucy's desperation and need for Kouta.
Sparxes chapter 19 . 7/30/2014
I LOVED IT _ thank you. THANKKKK YOUUUU! I've grown so attached to Lucy and I know she's been through so many things. Im glad she got a happy ending. You are a genius. The story was perfect. PERRRRFEEECT! I love it so much. So so much. I think this is one of my top 10 fav fanfiction story in general and I've read so many!xD

I'm going to read your next Elfen lied story! amazing job, amazing author! :3
Sparxes chapter 18 . 7/30/2014
I'm scared to read the next chapter. I've grown so much more attached to Lucy in this story. Se and Kouta finally confessed, she's happy, etc...

I hve a feeling Lucy's happiness is going to end. Blah. I'll wait till later to read butttt. AHH! _

Amazing story by the way!
Cooljoe64 chapter 19 . 7/3/2014
I enjoyed this very much. You captured everyone perfectly. A few laughs here and their yet they both make it. Loved it.
Cooljoe64 chapter 9 . 7/3/2014
Hilarious man. Especially between Lucy and Mizuto. Gotta keep reading
maesde chapter 19 . 6/9/2014
I really liked this fic, it keeps the main premise of the manga while having an original story development in it. Great job :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Very unsettling. You really did a great job of capturing Lucy's psycopathic nature and her jealousy of Yuka, but not wanting to turn away Kouta.
Jelly chapter 19 . 2/18/2014
Man I'd kill to have a girl like Lucy! *no pun intended* She's smart, loyal, nice, atleast to the people she likes, can cook, and being with her man is the most important thing in the world to her. I think instead of a villain she should be looked up to. I don't think I'd be her type tho haha I'm too tall, bearded, and burley. I've been told that I look like a lumberjack or a Viking. *Cant put it on the internet if it isn't true*
Any way awesome fic and really enjoyed how you basically changed the whole story while still keeping it the same. That took some real talent my friend!
Guest chapter 9 . 2/16/2014
I like your writing style.
Guest chapter 7 . 2/16/2014
:O
Guest chapter 6 . 2/16/2014
Hehe interesting...
Guest chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
Guest chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
Hmmm. I was wondering what would happen if he did not come. XD
446 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »