Reviews for Promise on the Festival Night
Guest chapter 5 . 2/16/2014
Guest chapter 3 . 2/16/2014
Hmmm. I was wondering what would happen if he did not come. XD
Guest chapter 2 . 2/16/2014
Wow.
LordxSesshomaru chapter 19 . 2/12/2014
Very well done. I enjoyed this story and its always fun to read a story that is different from the anime/manga completely. I will be doing my own story for Elfen Lied... someday and its going to be different from the anime too :P

But yea, great job my fellow writer! Keep up the good work.
shadic rules chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
I enjoyed this story. Especially the love dynamic between Kouta and Kaede. I even kept the story as s bookmark. The characters did not act in the manners I expected them to. Rather, it was beyond expectations for their performance. I found myself snickering whenever Yuka was mad or jealous of Kaede. However, what struck me the most, was Kouta's willingness to give up everything to be with Kaede. I truly wish them a happy life with their 4-year-old daughter. As a fan of "Elfen Lied" FanFiction, I thank you for this story. May you live on and prosper.
Holy shit chapter 19 . 1/10/2014
God, I remember reading this a couple years back. I dropped Elfen Lied for a while, and have recently gotten into RosarioVampire and read most of it's more popular fanfiction, most of the fics being by you.

Now, just for the lulz, I've hopped back on to the Elfen Lied FFA, to find that one of my favorite stories from EL was also made by you! My jaw just dropped open! XD

Just thought it was really cool XD
Kazuto chapter 19 . 10/3/2013
This is the best el fanfic I've read.
KyubbiGirl29 chapter 19 . 9/20/2013
Awesome story the ending made me cry though. I love how you kept everybody in character. Awesome job on the story keep up the good work.
Lyanah chapter 19 . 9/7/2013
Darn this story was perfect. I'm speechless.
Great job !
It definitely go to my fav list.
Troper chapter 19 . 8/17/2013
Well... It certainly seems that the Yandere became a successful Karma Houdini, even though her Happy Ending will inevitably devolve into a Downer Ending. Still, for the moment, they still have this Crowning Moment of Heartwarming.

Another masterpiece, Lord of the Land of Fire. Well done.
Captain Obvious chapter 14 . 8/17/2013
...This is not going to go over well. At all.
Lazurman chapter 10 . 8/17/2013
...Okay...most of my sympathy...has just dried up. Again, yanderes are fahking terrifying.
Lazurman chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
...I've never seen a good example before, but now I can clearly see that yanderes are fahking terrifying. Though I can sympathize with Lucy just a bit. A bit, mind you. Loneliness and ostracizing never did anyone any good.
KeyboardKing chapter 19 . 8/3/2013
That was obsessively creepy at times, but I'm glad it was a happy ending. Very very well-written story, definitely worth a read.
Fu-reiji chapter 19 . 7/30/2013
man i read and re-read this story so many times. i had moments where id use the OST from the anime to make the moments more memoriable. kinda had lillium playing in the background in chapter 14 when they had their first time and even though you had details it was easy for me to imagine the kind of bliss lucy was feeling when kouta admitted how he felt as they were doing it. the ending was good. i prefer this over the manga's ending. hell even though the anime only had 13 episodes i still liked how it went more than manga cause i think it's ending just didn't sit well for me. only thing i can imagine happening is the baby being born and acting like Nyu where she wouldn't really inherit any of the kind of hate her mother had i guess to show that Nyu would be the start or hope that maybe a peace can be found between humans and diclonis.
433 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »