Reviews for Promise on the Festival Night
Hiti-Ame Doku chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
AH! how do u come up with this stuf AH!

UR A GENIUS ...srry...randomness took hold of me :3...btw this story is rated M...i know most of it is from the killing scenes and stuff...but will there be anything else?
MistressWinowyll chapter 4 . 12/30/2008
Whew!

I'm a big fan of Lucy getting what she wants, but I think I felt my heart in my throat several times for Yuka and Kanae for a good while.

I looking forward to your next chapter.

Your Mistress.
piercing kage kitsune chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
good way to end the chapter.
Heliosion chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
Im keen on this fic...It has so much potential and uncertainty hanging all over it. It makes me geninely wonder what way you will take this...Oh it makes me shiver lol
ex-seal-66 chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
Great new chapter. I was worried that Kouta might not show up. Please keep up the great work.
exarnecross chapter 3 . 12/29/2008
First thing that comes to mind is the phrase. "Aw." Second is dammit Kouta you need to stop being late people are gonna die if you keep that up. Anyway wonderful chapter cant wait to the next one.
Hiti-Ame Doku chapter 3 . 12/29/2008
another pefectly typed chapter
Jekiam chapter 3 . 12/29/2008
As per usual you write a good convincing fic with beleivable relationships. I am looking forward to the continuation of this and hope it remains the excellent quality that you deliver so regularly.

I especially like the touch with the voice, who would lucy be without a nagging darker side.
Halan Lore chapter 3 . 12/29/2008
Lucy's original name was 'Kaede', just pointing it out. I like the story so far!
MistressWinowyll chapter 3 . 12/29/2008
Whew...Yuka barely missed that bullet. I'm glad Kouta did come because it would have been really bad had he found out that his cousin was a stain on the wall. Her inner voice is psychotic...I love it.

Good chapter.

Your Mistress.
Good chapter 3 . 12/29/2008
-job
Siriusly Grim chapter 3 . 12/29/2008
huh' i really expected him not to show up
Siriusly Grim chapter 2 . 12/26/2008
great beggining this is the first elfen lied fic i've ever read i hope it turns out fantastic
Heliosion chapter 2 . 12/26/2008
A generic plotline but done properly this will rock indeed. Now that you have a fic under your belt complete I am hopeful for this fics future!
Hiti-Ame Doku chapter 2 . 12/25/2008
again...*sobbing..in a good way* so beautiful...i cant wait for the next chapter...the only thing were a few microscopic mistakes...but nothing to wrry about...pure genius...ill be waiting for the next chappy
433 | « Prev Page 1 .. 17 24 25 26 27 28 .. Last Next »