Reviews for Promise on the Festival Night
Guest chapter 19 . 7/19/2013
That is what would happen had he said his cousin was a girl.

By the way, in the end of the anime, it's only kind of a cliff hanger.

You see, the person at the gate was Kaede. The ending of the music-box simbolizes Lucy's (the human hating diclonious side of her) death. When her horns were shot off, she lost her diclonious powers, and ibso facto lost her diclonious feelings.

The clock that never worked starting simbolizes Kaede's (the human "good" part of her) return, in that it has been so long since both had been heard.

So, yeah, I hope that clears up some stuff. Great conclusion to a great story. Arigato!
I don't speak any Japanese(weaps)
Biblio388 chapter 19 . 6/2/2013
Excellent! This is the best EL story I have read yet. I like the fact that Lucy got a little slice of heaven in the end. I am also glad that Kouta did not care for Yuka at the end. Please keep up the great job.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/26/2013
That was...beautiful.
Elia950 chapter 19 . 5/18/2013
I must have ad this story.. I dont know.. Maybe 30 times?
Elfen lied was my first anime.. my first manga.. and i love it more than anything...

There is no words to thank you for writing this story.. i cried just as much as i did in the anime..

Thanks!
AmericanHind chapter 19 . 5/11/2013
I just watched Elfen Lied this morning, and I immediately went looking for some good fanfiction. I am really glad I found this, and I loved every sentence! Great work!
mirageCoordinator chapter 19 . 12/15/2012
Just have finished this story, and... it's weird. On the one hand, and objectively, it's a very well-written story. But on the other, and subjectively, I just cannot accept Lucy being the same sociopath that she was in the original (and a borderline yandere on top of that).
This Lucy built her life on lies, and never saw people as anything beyond monsters; it is pretty hard for me to sympathize with her, or accept a happy end that she just did not "deserve".
I am not saying it's a bad story, but it was not enjoyable for me.

Cheers .
XxCydniexX chapter 19 . 12/6/2012
Just finished reading this (managed to get it done in a day) and I can honestly say I'm crying so so much! You're an amazing writer
Shadow nightingale chapter 19 . 10/14/2012
Ah-mazing. Che, youre a very talented writter.
Lu Bane Na chapter 19 . 10/10/2012
I loved your story. Though I'm completely fine with the ending, do you have any plans for a sequel?
DW2S chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Decided to reread this story, my fav elfenlied fic to be exact, hmm would love to see more stories like these!
Lu Bane Na chapter 14 . 9/13/2012
I want to say alot about this chapter, but I can only think of one thing, and that's that I loved this chapter.
Lu Bane Na chapter 12 . 9/13/2012
I wonder if you're gonna evolve their relationship to more then just friends. I can't imagine that they haven't kissed or anything in those six years. Putting up with hell for 11months a year, I can't believe she hasn't tried to get a little more comfort from him.
I'm excited about this whole new plot you have going. I can't even recognize the canon anymore.
Lu Bane Na chapter 10 . 9/13/2012
Man, the love and desperation she holds for him is so heart tearing.
Lu Bane Na chapter 9 . 9/13/2012
Man, it's incredible what a girl with 'paranormal(?)' powers will do for love, a lover made infinitely stronger by being the only light in her life of darkness, sorrow, and anger. Pretty romantic. I really envie the kid. I didn't have anyone to help me or be nice to me when I was little too, so I can relate to how desperately she feels.
Lu Bane Na chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
haha, daaaannnngg, Lucy is Hannibal Lecter clever.
433 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »