Reviews for Promise on the Festival Night
Biblio388 chapter 19 . 6/2/2013
Excellent! This is the best EL story I have read yet. I like the fact that Lucy got a little slice of heaven in the end. I am also glad that Kouta did not care for Yuka at the end. Please keep up the great job.
Guest chapter 19 . 5/26/2013
That was...beautiful.
Elia950 chapter 19 . 5/18/2013
I must have ad this story.. I dont know.. Maybe 30 times?
Elfen lied was my first anime.. my first manga.. and i love it more than anything...

There is no words to thank you for writing this story.. i cried just as much as i did in the anime..

Thanks!
AmericanHind chapter 19 . 5/11/2013
I just watched Elfen Lied this morning, and I immediately went looking for some good fanfiction. I am really glad I found this, and I loved every sentence! Great work!
mirageCoordinator chapter 19 . 12/15/2012
Just have finished this story, and... it's weird. On the one hand, and objectively, it's a very well-written story. But on the other, and subjectively, I just cannot accept Lucy being the same sociopath that she was in the original (and a borderline yandere on top of that).
This Lucy built her life on lies, and never saw people as anything beyond monsters; it is pretty hard for me to sympathize with her, or accept a happy end that she just did not "deserve".
I am not saying it's a bad story, but it was not enjoyable for me.

Cheers .
XxCydniexX chapter 19 . 12/6/2012
Just finished reading this (managed to get it done in a day) and I can honestly say I'm crying so so much! You're an amazing writer
Shadow nightingale chapter 19 . 10/14/2012
Ah-mazing. Che, youre a very talented writter.
Lu Bane Na chapter 19 . 10/10/2012
I loved your story. Though I'm completely fine with the ending, do you have any plans for a sequel?
DW2S chapter 1 . 9/20/2012
Decided to reread this story, my fav elfenlied fic to be exact, hmm would love to see more stories like these!
Lu Bane Na chapter 14 . 9/13/2012
I want to say alot about this chapter, but I can only think of one thing, and that's that I loved this chapter.
Lu Bane Na chapter 12 . 9/13/2012
I wonder if you're gonna evolve their relationship to more then just friends. I can't imagine that they haven't kissed or anything in those six years. Putting up with hell for 11months a year, I can't believe she hasn't tried to get a little more comfort from him.
I'm excited about this whole new plot you have going. I can't even recognize the canon anymore.
Lu Bane Na chapter 10 . 9/13/2012
Man, the love and desperation she holds for him is so heart tearing.
Lu Bane Na chapter 9 . 9/13/2012
Man, it's incredible what a girl with 'paranormal(?)' powers will do for love, a lover made infinitely stronger by being the only light in her life of darkness, sorrow, and anger. Pretty romantic. I really envie the kid. I didn't have anyone to help me or be nice to me when I was little too, so I can relate to how desperately she feels.
Lu Bane Na chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
haha, daaaannnngg, Lucy is Hannibal Lecter clever.
Lu Bane Na chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
man, just like the anime, this fic is pulling at my heart strings. I just want to hug Lucy so tight to comfort her whenever she's down.
447 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »