Reviews for Promise on the Festival Night
Lu Bane Na chapter 10 . 9/13/2012
Man, the love and desperation she holds for him is so heart tearing.
Lu Bane Na chapter 9 . 9/13/2012
Man, it's incredible what a girl with 'paranormal(?)' powers will do for love, a lover made infinitely stronger by being the only light in her life of darkness, sorrow, and anger. Pretty romantic. I really envie the kid. I didn't have anyone to help me or be nice to me when I was little too, so I can relate to how desperately she feels.
Lu Bane Na chapter 4 . 9/13/2012
haha, daaaannnngg, Lucy is Hannibal Lecter clever.
Lu Bane Na chapter 3 . 9/13/2012
man, just like the anime, this fic is pulling at my heart strings. I just want to hug Lucy so tight to comfort her whenever she's down.
Lu Bane Na chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
awww, puppy love b/w kids. I'd just finished watching the entire series today and I just hated how all the Dioclonius were treated, by both populace and SAT.
Tomon chapter 19 . 8/25/2012
Very nice Elfen Lied story and I'm glad that both of them survived it at least so far. I was really afraid that it will not happen and even if it would be still very good tale in that case, I'm happy that you choosed this ending.

If I don't count Kouta's father, almost all of her victims have it coming even if for some of them it was rather harsh end. After all some young model meeting her death just because she have an affair with yakuza boss is rather unbalanced "trade" but world is not fair. But enough with philosophy :)

Very well written like all of your stories and I didn't get the feeling that the end was somehow rushed like I get from some of your stories. Also I was tense until the epilog how it will all end so this is another plus.

Overall this story was able to absorb me with first chapter and not let go until the last so it means I have fist Elfen Lied favorite ;)
Sara chapter 19 . 7/29/2012
I absolutely loved this story! It was just great. Thank you for writing it. I wish Lucy and Kouta could of really been together though.
HUNG DEAD SCREAMING chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
I just finished reading the entire fic and I was blown away. I am serious face, look, I have no face. :3
dragolf chapter 19 . 7/4/2012
nice very nice lives up to the original nicely
Grimjowx chapter 19 . 6/29/2012
*Clap...Clap Clap... CLAP CLAP CLAP :.. Beautiful. Ty for writing this lovely story.
Grimjowx chapter 6 . 6/29/2012
So I found out the series of Elfen Lied... and it was bloody awesome (pun intended), but I got sad that it ended... and how it ended both anime and manga. So I read fanfic and found only three promising onces of decent length. So this was the first story I have read (6 chapters so far) and I got to say that I'm really impressed. You have the characters pretty much nailed down. Everything is realistic pertaining to the story. I find Lucy's actions and thoughts hilarious (well... maybe not her killer voice), especially when she got Kouta the tv and everything LOL! I can imagine him saying like "well..." then scene switch to the next morning with a large truck and his dad going WHAT THE HECK IS GOIGN ON? lol anythhing for her lovely Kouta. Ty for writing
NitemarWalker chapter 19 . 6/20/2012
I like this version better even if i love the other this is perfect
Miracles79 chapter 19 . 5/8/2012
Absolutely amazing story.

I loved every moment of it. Especially how the relationship between Lucy and Kohta became gradually more intimate. A very well constructed story which I read in one sitting, I honestly couldn't and wouldn't put this down.

I look forward to more of your work whether Elfen Lied related or not

Rocketfist chapter 19 . 4/21/2012
"For a monster there can only be a tragic ending"

Tragic ending?...

Tragic ending my ASS!

I love your ending and story...I was afraid you make it a horrible ending *Looks at Mass Effect 3*
RykOakwine chapter 19 . 4/15/2012
Such an outstanding story, LotLoF. I'm sure, three years later, applause might not matter much, but still, excellent, great, and wonderful story.
436 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »