Reviews for On Dealing with a GenderConfused Almasy
SxS Biggest Fan chapter 2 . 1/5/2011
This fic of yours really is amazing! I hope have the heart to finish it, please please pretty please?
Dreadful Virtue chapter 2 . 11/26/2010
om*! You are one of the most amazing writers out there! xD Finally not a whiney crybaby uke Squal. You have no clue how these ffs anger me. You finally give the dude the balls he actually has.

I enjoy seeing the interactions between the characters - especially between Squall and Seifer - you make everything so believable.

Thank you very much for your ffs. :3
kikipiggy chapter 2 . 9/27/2010
keep going!
tricneu chapter 1 . 11/8/2009
He~! *laughs ass off continuously*
Chatterpie chapter 2 . 7/29/2009
Oh my god lol. I...I love you so much right now. This is so beautifully written. I can't figure out why you'd want or need a beta.
Sakura Witch Of The Bog Wastes chapter 2 . 6/27/2009
Really funny just wondering how you write so well
PointZero chapter 2 . 6/16/2009
Heh, I like this story, you really should continue with it. Love how you captured everyone, especially Seifer and Squall. Looking forward to the next update!
Sanctum chapter 1 . 6/9/2009
Stories about SxS tend to be fairly intense, angst-ridden, or antagonistic. Your two FF8 stories have been rather refreshing with the humourous take on their points of view, and made me laugh in the same way Race Ulfson's writings do. Keep up the good work!
cerespallas chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
I don't think this starts slow, and definitely this started in an interesting way. Can't wait to see the next chapter.

By the way, happy new year! (just because my country already has its new year by now ;P)
Aindel S. Druida chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
This is hilarious, it really is. I think the entire prologue was my favourite part. You've got great wit, but it doesn't cloud the plot, which is awesome.

Also, I'm totally willing to beta. Just e-mail me the file you want done, and let me know what program you work in, so I know how to format my comments in the document. I've never beta-ed an FF fic before; just Kingdom Hearts, Harry Potter, and I did my first Supernatural one yesterday...

Aindel