Reviews for Playing Favourites
Hay Bails chapter 1 . 9/11/2013
Utterly magnificent.
wintmint4 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
This is so awesome. Seriously, the characterization is beautiful.. Donna/Doctor is my BroTP. Anyway, great job! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
I LOVE this! :D
Elivra26 chapter 1 . 6/29/2013
This was so perfect and so cute, I just can't wipe the cheeky grin off my face. Beautiful, and thanks for a lovely read!
Anonymous Heavy on the Anon chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
I can't even BEGIN to tell you how much I loved that! Thank you!
HelKat chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
This was really cute! I was grinning the whole time I was reading! I love the sibling love Donna has with her Doctor.

- HK
WordsmithGrl chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Amazing! It's them all over! Especially Donna - "you magnificent ass" - I died! Well first I laughed out loud then promptly died.
Asterisks chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
This is so sweet. I love your little one shots of the Doctor and Donna! Her season was the first one I watched, and at first I found her kinda annoying. But after watching the other companions I think Donna has become my favorite. Great work.
nipponophile chapter 1 . 5/23/2011
Gorgeous! You got the characterisations just right. I think their witty and amusing banter is what I like best about the Doctor and Donna.
pheobep3 chapter 1 . 5/27/2010
I love it.
D.D.B chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
This. is. total. LOVE.

Elegant, funny and completely in-character capturing of the Doctor and Donna's relationship! Especially since you *know* she must fancy him...a little...in her secret subconscious yearnings..

And Donna's insistent *non* swoony-ness around the Doctor is precisely why she' perfect for him! Too cute!
Peregrinate chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
;)
Christine Ruud chapter 1 . 4/23/2009
CUTE! I got a flush of fangirl joy!
timano chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
(insane giggling)

A hilarious story. 10 out of 10 stars. (And I don't usually rate humor stories highly.)
trecebo chapter 1 . 2/15/2009
I've read quite a few of your one shots and I must say..."Bravo!"

You've got the timing, patter, banter, repartee, jib-jab, the whole back-and-forth down, and it just plain ROCKS!