Reviews for Angel Mine
bridgetvictoire chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
hmmm, is there supposed to be more to this? I think it's missing a bit at the end. there is more posted on other sites. (love this story, btw! so cute!)
jasminewarbler chapter 1 . 12/18/2009
So sweet...I want a Fred
butterflymuppet chapter 1 . 9/7/2008
aw that was so cute ]!
nicowa chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
Beautiful story! Loved it so much.

Nice smooth flow to the text and lovely character portrayal. And I just love Fred and Angelina!
Ponytail Goddess chapter 1 . 10/4/2007
Aw, that was so sweet! You didn't go on overkill with the romance either, which is good because tons of people do. I love this!

-P.G.
news to the maxx chapter 1 . 2/5/2007
fred what? but very good and in character. me gusto mucho.
anarkeya chapter 1 . 11/9/2006
I love this story! It was one of the first F/A stories I'd ever read and its still one of my favorites. Great job on keeping them both in character!
hp-fan-joe chapter 1 . 12/31/2005
Was this a oneshot? i think it was brilliant and it should have more! yeah! keep up the good work!

-Fb
sushi-powa chapter 1 . 7/26/2005
hello ! i'm a french girl. I love your story and i translated it .i wanted to know if i could publicate it on

My e-mail is

thank you in advance for answering me :)

bye !
Majestrix chapter 1 . 7/5/2005
Tell me there is more. This is a wonderfully maddening story. Great job, and I love the way you built anticipation. Would love to read more work from you!
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 5/1/2005
These two are too cute for words. Though Angelina never did find out about Bagman...
bridges and balloons chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
AH! so cute!
nugey chapter 1 . 12/5/2004
i love it! please tell me where i can find the other chapters. thanks nugey
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 11/13/2004
Nice story i really like so much so keep up the good work!
angelface04 chapter 1 . 10/13/2004
i read this ages ago and thought that i reviewed it...:...ah well.

anyway, it's a classic! i love it! it's beautifully worded and they're deliciously in character...(don't ask about the frivolous adjectives, i feel like being a little fruity!)