Reviews for Cappuccino
piggythelaw chapter 37 . 7/10/2012
That was the best fanfiction I have EVER read about Kyoya!
Tsubasa chapter 37 . 6/1/2012
I loved this fanfic! Akiko too. Gonna read the sequel now.
chocolatemud chapter 36 . 9/26/2009

you made a great story.. it's funny and sweet..

and there's a naughty Kyouya.. fufufufu..
Little bit of criticism chapter 3 . 6/21/2009
I like the story! I noticed your already done, though. I have some friendly reminders:

-Don't use 'dozo yoroshiku', 'wakarimashta', 'urusai', or other Japanese phrases. It sounds odd. Little phrases like 'ano', 'mata ashita', 'itai!', or honourifics(-san, -kun,-sama) sound good. The reason I brought this up was because if you use Japanese words or phrases every few seconds, it gets boring. So you shouldn't use them too much.
MoreFunAfter4AM chapter 28 . 6/15/2009
The story line is good but sometimes the characters lack... depth. Try and put yourself in the shoes of your character and feel how they would react, in the future. And for future reference the large use of Japanese words and name phrasing is quite difficult to follow at times, especially at the beginning. Of course I understand why you have them but maybe a dictionary of sorts, explaining all the references and terms, could be available at the bottom of the chapter. I hope I'm not being to harsh, I really do like your story :)
00cRiMsOn.JoSeR00 chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
hi.! i soo love your story.! pls.! post the next chapter.! hha.! cant w8.! .! ja ne.!v.,
yourbiassed chapter 36 . 4/18/2009
Can't wait till teh sequel! :)
lovetoanime chapter 35 . 4/18/2009
This story was awesome now I'm going to read your sequel! LOL XD

Indeed you're really good with fanfic's...

anna chapter 36 . 4/16/2009
wow! the sequel sounds really good! i cant wait for the first chapter, i really wast expecting her to go to public school. but its a great twist :]
Katherine-The-Crowned chapter 36 . 4/16/2009
"Isn't that" who? And public school? Gah, you already nearly have me hooked and the story's not even up yet.

But, luckily, I think I can wait. Hope to see the sequel soon!
vitulari chapter 35 . 4/14/2009
Whoo it's finished! I really loved this story all the way through with all the hilarious characters of the Host Club and Akiko.

Hahaha I especially liked the ending in the airport. XD It was the perfect situation for Akiko-chan. She got Kyouya to stay, found out that he liked her back, AND she didn't have to go back to school.

And I would love love love it if you would write a sequel. D
Kaoru's Koishii chapter 35 . 4/14/2009
*Cries long and hard* I can't believe it's over. And if no one else did already, I'm going to be that person who requests a sequel because this was just fantastic. I honestly have never liked Kyouya so muh in my life. :) I loved the ending. It kept me on edge a little bit. I almost thought there'd be a cliffhanger (thank you for not doing one! I would've flipped my lid *no pun intended*) Basically, this rocks. Thanks so much for taking time to put this out.
Katherine-The-Crowned chapter 35 . 4/14/2009
I request a sequel! *begs* Pretty please?

It's been a while since I've had so much fun reading a story. And getting the updates always made my day, even if I was late reviewing.

The end was great. I'm glad Akiko decided to take that risk. And Kyra still gets a happy ending.

Amazing job with this story, please write a sequel.
Katherine-The-Crowned chapter 34 . 4/13/2009
Why did you end there? So many why questions. Best not to ask them all. I was hoping Kyouya would go after her...guess not. Strangely, I kind of liked the part where they were all angry with her. It showed how much they care. And we're almost to the end? Really? I'll miss it.

Great chapter, update soon!
Nicallette Swigart chapter 2 . 4/12/2009
Nice story but a heads up, your japanese is a tad off. Its no sou ka desu. Its so desu ka or so desu ne. Also its not Ja neh, thats how it sounds its spelt Ja ne.