Reviews for Cold Comfort
Jen10Jen chapter 1 . 2/1
Absolutely love seeing Max and Alec's relationship from Logan's point of view. Beautifully written.
gibrelina chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
"They look so innocent now that he feel a painful twist down somewhere deep in his belly. Innocent and deadly."

Wow I loved this. I always sort of thought of them like that I guess haha
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
I like that Logan finally sees what's between Max and Alec D

I feel bad for Alec but with that situation comes the best solution for Alec (too bad he was too out of it ;D)
CherryWolf713 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
That last line was priceless! lol

Great fic :)

Melissa
brittany813 chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
The idea of getting up close and personal with Alec’s twig and berries, which must be microscopic due to the cold, is just about as delightful as cleaning out a sewer system with his toothbrush

best line ever :) :)

great fic
Farrahmack chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
aw poor Alec.. i liked it
452max chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
wow i reallyliked this story bu ti was wondering if you could add on to it becasue i think that it would be really good about what happens between max and alec and how logan will deal with it and if he lets her go graciously (sorry if i spelled that wrong i suck at spelling) but it is up to you let me know what you think. but other than that this was an awsome story.
Chica De Los Ojos Cafe chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Okay this was really funny. I mean don't get me wrong, when it was serious, it was dead serious. Like that ending, I really felt for Logan. Because even though I think Max and Alec are paired perfectly for each other, it would hurt anyone who loves Max to see how perfect the two trannies are for each other, especially with how Logan witnessed it. But come on! Logan spooning Alec to help his hypothermia, well that was hilarious! And that ending too! Loved it! Absolutely adored it! Happy Holidays!

~Chica~
Swanseajill chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Liked that a lot. You have to feel sorry for Logan, that must have been his worst nightmare! Nicely written Logan POV, and some great lines.
PADavis chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
That was just lovely - great POV and the reactions from Logan were wonderfully funny. And nekkid sleepy hypothermic Alec - that was wonderful.

Phoebe
Ophium chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
This was deliciously wrong *g* Max and Logan finally in bed together, only with Alec serving as a buffer LOL.

Well done!
Stratagem chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
I loved this story! Awkward situations always make for the most interesting fanfics. _ The tone of the story was perfect, the characters' voices were true to their personalities, and I think you captured Logan's thoughts beautifully. Oh, and nekkid!Alec is always welcome in any and all situations. This was such a bittersweet story for Logan, but I think you had him handle the situation appropriately. Thank you for not bashing him. I'm a huge Alec fan, but there's a soft spot for Logan. _ The analogy to young lions pretty much sums up the X5s, what with cat DNA and everything. This is a great fanfic! Thank you for writing it and sharing.
gaelicspirit chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
“What, I can’t do both?”

LOL!

This was a nice hit on a cold, frosty night of work. I loved the paragraph of Logan observing the transgenics innocence in sleep, curled into each other like young lions. That was beautiful.

Makes me want to try my hand at Dark Angel fic.

Nicely done.