Reviews for Another Time and Place
92Dil chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Nailed it.
Azafran chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Wow, you're an amazing writter! I liked this and though it was very nice, good job!
KimCSI chapter 1 . 8/3/2009
I LOVE Owen and Christina together. Great fic :]
songsofthestars chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
Loved this, you did a great job!
McDayDreaming chapter 1 . 12/31/2008
Great stuff! You write Owen really well!
Mercury Gray chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
“The army didn’t beat all the class out of me." Oh, that is a great line. I think he would be a little old-fashioned at the end of the day. I really like the way you write Owen in this story - you write him exceedingly well, that sort of raw, rough around the edges sort, but Cristina...seems almost too soft. Maybe I haven't seen enough of her character to know when she gets like that, but it seems to me she might be just a little bit more blunt. Still, a wonderful piece - keep up the great work!
citsacras chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
Wow, I loved your story. The light moments were perfect. The writing was absolutely 've been nice to continue though.
eTara chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
This was amazing, thank you so much for posting it. I can't wait to read more of your things.

I loved the part when he walks out of the hospital and hears the siren, and wants to turn and go back in the hospital where it's safe.

I also love that seeing her name on the surgical board or spotting her across the room are the highlights of his day. Those are such "new love" things, like being a teenager and looking your high school crush up in the yearbook just to see his name in print.
McBadass chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
very nice
Nonchey Niente chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
God woman, your writing is getting so much stronger. You've lost that tendency to make your sentences a wee bit too long, and now you are using words more efficiently in a really punchy and impactful way that I find compelling to read - even tho' I am still unfamiliar with the characters. And you STILL manage to retain the essential poetic nature of how you write. It's what I think of as being your style. Well done you.
nikkitan89 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
i like it! nice one-shot. would be great if you could continue though but still, nice story!
ohcyfan chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Wow. Words fail me. Your writing is very close to poetry, and once I started I couldn't stop reading in spite of all the nagging from my kids downstairs. There are too many wonderful phrases here to put them in my review. Your descriptions of the inner and outer realities are fabulous. I could picture everything and feel every emotion. Please continue the story! I want more!
justcrazy chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Wow, what angsty goodness! I'm actually a little bit tense after reading this. I hope you'll continue beyond the painful conversation that it feels like is coming and give these two a little comfort. :)
Rachel2008 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Many great people here and at other boards write angst very well, and so do you, but you excell at writing anguish, which is much harder to write than "simple" angst. I feel sort of suffocated reading this piece, and that is indeed proof of a well done job. I liked it very much and the dialogue seems spot on.

Just a minor point: is it Timothy Miller or Timothy Dhaner? I'm not sure if you are talking about the same person or two diferent guys.

Take care.
bears434 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
I really enjoyed this. There were so many little parts I could quote back to you, but I think I'll stick with my agreement that Owen looks fantastic in jeans. Anyway, you said there was a part two? Is that going to be in a different story, since ff tells me this one is complete? Nonetheless, well done on this one!