Reviews for All the Stones I've Thrown
Fairy-Tail-Lover243961 chapter 4 . 10/2/2015
This is wonderful, and I'd like to know if you're going to update it
HedaDeservedBetter chapter 4 . 1/2/2014
I love it ! Please make more !
Soprana chapter 4 . 10/20/2012
All I have to say is that you did a good job portraying the emotions Edward and Winry are feeling. Any Updates planned?
Guest chapter 4 . 8/2/2012
Wow. Great Story. I hope you Continue it.
Lazy Gaga chapter 4 . 1/7/2011
this is a pretty great story! i do hope that maybe some day you may continue it!
RANxSHIN2gether4ever chapter 4 . 11/17/2010
can u please finish this story i really like it so far and i want to kno wat happens next
Ame-uta chapter 4 . 10/21/2010
awesome! keep going! D
Nije vazno chapter 4 . 2/21/2010
The first EdWin I like!

Congrats!
Luminous Mist chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Fist off, it's "must have," not "must of."

MUST HAVE.

Other than that, I think this is a great fic, and I think you're a talented author, aside from the occasional grammatical/spelling errors. Great job!
AbaraiSuki chapter 4 . 11/16/2009
Please write more!
J'ecris chapter 4 . 6/28/2009
Aw Where'd Ed run off to? Leaving Win-win all alone in that big house...

This was a good chapter and I can't wait for the next one. You've done a great job with this story!
xdevilsxangelx chapter 4 . 6/20/2009
this is really good!
BlackButterfly1224 chapter 4 . 6/4/2009
very interesting story, it's different from the usual 'Ed & Al come back with restored bodies and stuff happens' plot. Yay, go EdxWinry! _ But I feel bad for poor Al, he never got that blasted pie... good job showing a guilt-ridden Edward, by the way. The M-rate hasn't been backed up by anything yet, but something is brewing here...*evil chuckle*. Khem, anyway, the sad thing is that I'm going to do something I hate most whilst reviewing: writing notes on grammar. I'm not sure if you've noticed or not, but you keep writing "starred" instead of "stared". It was a bit confusing at first " a few punctuation errors, but those are probably typos, they're easy to find if you'll be going through your text again, editing. Other than that, keep going! ))
ilikescreamobutimnotemo chapter 4 . 5/31/2009
awe so sad! but i love it so please update soon!
Allykatty1 chapter 4 . 5/27/2009