Reviews for All the Stones I've Thrown
RoseOfSharon28 chapter 4 . 5/27/2009
update soon!
narusakufan1985 chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
This is a good story. Please continue. Ed and Winry forever.
amenta bennu chapter 4 . 5/25/2009
AWW NO ED! GO BACK! Is he gunna go back, soon? D: ... o or maybe something bad will happen to him... or he'll get worse! bwahahahah! Dang, I'm sadistic... XD anywho, can't wait for more
ThanksAgain chapter 4 . 5/25/2009
I love this story Deathberry! You must update this story soon. It's my life!
Orange Singer chapter 4 . 5/25/2009
YES YES YES! Continue! I love this! Please oh please continue!
Sarrina-Wolf-Chick chapter 4 . 5/25/2009
OMG nice chapter. I really love this story and I was wondering when you where going to update it. And I would really appreciate it if you continued your story cuz it is really good. To me at least. I can't wait til the next chapter if there is one that is. Anyways Awesome chapter and good luck with your writing
aliasaurorasaccounthasmoved chapter 4 . 5/25/2009
You should keep an eye on your proofreading. Badly proofread sentences give unfortunate meanings. For example:

"Her feelings for Ed had defiantly enraged since he arrived at the house, however her conscious had told her to push those selfish thoughts aside, and that her duty was to morn with him for now."

Because it was poorly proofread, this sentence actually means:

Her feelings for Ed had stubbornly become more angry because he came to the house, however her state of waking had told her to push those selfish thoughts aside, and that her duty was to the first part of the day with him for now.

You actually meant:

Her feelings for Ed had definitely inflamed since he had arrived at the house, however her conscience had told her to push those selfish thoughts aside because her duty was to mourn with him for now.
Jentrevellan chapter 4 . 5/25/2009
I am enjoying this! I hope you do continue.

It's interesting to see how Ed would react if Al didn't come back with him.

Nice job, and I only saw a few typos, so nothing to worry about ] x
alchemichelper101 chapter 3 . 4/14/2009
lovely story! You should continue it SOON. And did you really have Al dead? X(
Koneko Hoshi chapter 3 . 4/13/2009
This is great so far. Don't let this die!
amenta bennu chapter 3 . 3/17/2009
aw can't wait for more... soon, pleeassee? How sad :( Nice job..
Jentrevellan chapter 3 . 2/16/2009
Yay! Another chapter!

I enjoyed this one the most I think. It was well written and I don't think I say any mistakes. Well done!

Can't wait for the next chapter. Keep writing!

] x
abandoned-account2234 chapter 3 . 2/15/2009
great story i enjoy how you elaborate on your descriptions, but not to the point at which the story would become boring. try updating sooner please

love the story!

edwin
Sarrina-Wolf-Chick chapter 3 . 2/14/2009
AW I love this story so sweet!
ThanksAgain chapter 3 . 2/14/2009
So cute! I LOVED it. Plz update soon. Poor Al...omg Ed cried!
51 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »