Reviews for All the Stones I've Thrown
Fantasy Fan Girl chapter 3 . 2/14/2009
Ed's entire life really just is heartbreaking, and this just makes it all the sadder, but even with that sadness you make there be hope, which is really cute and really good. Keep writing. I can't wait to read more.

FFG- Jo
Orange Singer chapter 3 . 2/14/2009
I like the last section! Note: wrapped was spelled wrong. Update soon! This is really good!
BLAYNK chapter 2 . 1/31/2009
Awesome story please update soon!

LIVIA
Jentrevellan chapter 2 . 1/28/2009
Ooh, I am liking this story too! It's great!

It's an interesting take on what could have happened in the manga/anime. Good luck with this one but don't forget about your other FMA story!

]
FrolickingToast chapter 2 . 1/15/2009
I like this story, it has a very interesting plot.
Ookami Hatikana chapter 2 . 1/15/2009
more more more more i love it
Heart4Phoenix chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
Hey I really enjoy your stories all together you do a great job with them over all. I know writing a story takes alot of time and courage because not all the time some one will like something you write or how you write it.I am currently hook on (Who I am really am) right now love where it' going keep up the good work and thanks you

Venturastar
12df54 chapter 2 . 1/14/2009
GAH! IT"S SO SAD! Poor Edward! I like it. Keep going!
TheCalmB4TheStorm chapter 2 . 1/14/2009
Awesome! Can't wait for the next chapter! _
Magician'sValkyria1208 chapter 2 . 1/12/2009
Im very impressed. Please continue. Interesting plot device to have Alphonse gone...I like it. Aside from a few spelling errors you have good writing skills.
Evil Little Dog chapter 2 . 1/12/2009
Poor Ed. He's really tearing himself up about this, as to be expected.

You have a few typos which distract the reader - things like "must of" should be "must have", "your" for "you're". "Sand-witch" should be "sandwich".

I'm interested in seeing where you go with this.
abandoned-account2234 chapter 2 . 1/12/2009
dun...dun...DUN!

The KISS

_

YAY!

hopefully there are more to come. I just read chapter one yesterday than BAM! chapter 2!

great story by the way continue where your heading.

poor alphonse:(
Orange Singer chapter 2 . 1/12/2009
Ha. I love the "she almost peed herself" line. I noticed many spelling errors, so if you don't have a beta, you might want a nearby friend to proof read. Nice chapter! I really hope you update soon.
ThanksAgain chapter 2 . 1/12/2009
Yes Awesome! It was so cool! I loved the kiss. Plz update soon! I love this story
J'ecris chapter 1 . 1/3/2009
Ooh...It looks very promising, so I'll be sure to add this to my alerts. XD

I'm so sad that Al died, and I can't wait to see how the plot unfolds...

Good story, keep it up and update soon :)

~J'ecris