Reviews for The Six Paths of Creation
edboy4926 chapter 5 . 12/2/2014
Awesome story
Hope you continue
Nice twist to some canon events.
abzac1 chapter 5 . 10/15/2014
I love this story plz update
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 5 . 8/13/2014
Sweet, this sooooo needs updating! It's a great story, and the new heir plot is way to sweet to leave hanging!
animeking chapter 5 . 5/25/2014
Man you just pissed me off with yugito rapeing sasuke you dick
iemand chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
While I applaud you for Kumo using plausible, creative and by ninja standards not too unethical methods to get ahead I do have to ask: Why Yugito?

1. She is the strongest kunochi in Kumo, why would they take her off the roster for a mission to bear and raise a child.
2. (most of) Her strength is not genetic, so a kunoichi with more natural talent and less biju induced power would have a stronger child.

The only reasons I can think of is that you did this is to create later political tension between Konoha and Kumo and/or to create a situation in which Yugito survives longer.

The first can be achieved by using any OC (doesn't even need a name), one of the dozens of Kumo jonin kunoichi that would be better suited to this.
The second can be achieved through any of the butterflies that Naruto gaining the rinnegan already caused.
Demon-Slasher chapter 5 . 7/24/2012
I doubt Kumo would resist the idea of raping Naruto if he was in Sasuke's position.
Ninja Spartan chapter 5 . 11/25/2011
ElementalMaster16 chapter 5 . 10/14/2011
again, shame you ended this story before it's time. especially in such a disgusting way, defiling yugito like that. HOW COULD YOU!

the concept of the story was amazing though, would absolutely be a perfect harem story.

multiple bodiesone personone girlfriend per body :P
animeflunky chapter 5 . 1/28/2011
Good chapter and Good story in general. Poor sasuke just got Fucked(literally). It makes one wonder how stupid it is for a ninja village to send one of their bloodlines to another village all willy nilly
Thozmp Corris chapter 5 . 9/22/2010
Out of curiousity, How does Naruto having the Rinnegan affect him holding the Kyuubi, or vice versa? Does it even matter at all?
fusioninferno chapter 5 . 9/16/2010
update soon! )
zeroblood chapter 5 . 9/6/2010
the story was quite good until that last part of this chapter I dont think it was very conductive to a very far reaching story plot i think a revision on that to something more paramount to to a sound story
ForeverFallen76 chapter 5 . 9/3/2010
Okay...I did not see that coming, no pun intended. LOL! Anyway, I figured that Sasuke would be seriously messed up in Kumo, but Nii Yugito rape him was unexpected. What sucks the most, is the poor bastard gets the shit kicked out of him, loses an eye (even though Danzo had a stockpile of them, so I assume Sarutobi Hiruzen kept a couple pairs of fully evolved Sharingans just incase), then he gets rapped by one of the hottest women in the Narutoverse and he doesn't even know it!

Hell! The little bastard is about to become a father and doesn't even know that either! I'm sorry, but knowing something like that seriously changes you. So that avenger shit would be the first to fly out the window, and the defender/provider would be what replaces that ambition.

This story is awesome and I enjoy your take on the abilities of the Rinnegan! I look forward to your next update with this story, for it is THAT good, in my personal opinion!

Also, just wondering, are you still even writing this story or have you put it up for adoption, hiatus, discontinued, abandoned it all together, or has something arisen to cause you to stop or not be able to write for some time? Are you going to continue this story? Well, I hope you do as I really really enjoy reading it. Until next time or I hear otherwise from you. Thanks. Later.
nxkris chapter 5 . 6/27/2010
great story, i think it has the most potential of all your Naruto stories. please update soon.
Kitsune No Sennin chapter 5 . 3/23/2010
dude i just have to say your stories are awsome i have read sage of the leaf, wraith of the shinigami and most recently the six paths of creation i have to say all of them are totally wicked love how you made naruto's bloodline in wraith of the shinigami and i love naruto's rinnengan and how you explained it over all you are an awsome author and you are so on my favorite auhors list if you need help with anything then you can just ask me