Reviews for The Six Paths of Creation
Negima Uzumaki chapter 5 . 7/24/2009
Sweet fic so far, I like how you got Yugito to get knocked up with Sasuke's kid, though I wonder what would happen if she meet Naruto sometime, would she want to jump his bones?
HolyKnight5 chapter 5 . 7/14/2009
Hmm...no hope for your muse to revive on this?
ShadowFoxKage chapter 5 . 7/1/2009
hm with this story I wonder if Naruto could gain a body who is a vessel like his original body. Also it ould be rather interesting if he ended up with a female body or two.

Please continue this story.
noname381195 chapter 5 . 7/1/2009
Interesting story; interesting ending for this chapter. It's new.
noname381195 chapter 3 . 7/1/2009
"A gloomy Naruto was just as natural as an emo clown."

Didn't you know? With an individuals profession being a clown, they become very unstable and become a risk to themselves. You can find many reports across the world wide web of clowns being suicidal victims.
exomatt chapter 5 . 6/25/2009
fantastic story. Please keep it up
Ashans23 chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
[Somewhere in Oto]

-Lord Orochimaru! We have some exceptional news from Kabuto! The Rinnigan has been discovered in a young boy!

Hebi-teme quickly start laughting at that news:

-Kukukukuku screw the Sharingan i want the Rinnigan! Tell me the name of this kid!

-Is name is Ashans my lord!... XD

LOL XD love your idea!
FTFCHRIS chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
One thing i've always despised about the manga and most fanfics is that through one freaking meeting he considers Haku a precious person. Always makes me sick. In this Naruto even called him one of his most precious or whatever.

Also the fact that he let murdering, pillaging rapists go scott free? Okay... what a wonderful person he is. So what's he going to say to all those kids whose parents would get murdered or raped. "I'm sorry i'm so fucking stupid" ?
Cenright chapter 5 . 5/21/2009
I always thought that I hated stories with the Rin'negan bloodline being Naruto's, but after reading two other stories of yours, I agreed to give this a try, expecting to hate it. For the first time, I enjoyed a Naruto-Rin'negan story, and am actually wanting to see more. You do great work.
Aerial Atom chapter 5 . 5/17/2009
WOW that was unexpected but I can see the possiblity of this happening. I fully enjoy your fic and would like to see more. I do have a question though. will the Six Paths visit Naruto when he has all realms and tell him of the ablities of the realms or will he learn what they do as he gets them. Another question is if Naruto will learn of Peins abilities or not. I hope to see another update of this unique fic.
Orchamus chapter 5 . 5/12/2009
NO! YUGITO, WHAT HAVE THEY FORCED YOU TO!
kyuubi shadow chapter 5 . 5/6/2009
Damn yugito don't do it
Cera Symmetry chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
great chapter!

but you kinda made a mistake in Naruto's wording of Haku's thought, "he loved you like a son" i think you meant father but... o well

loved the chapter!
Kaja'Rang chapter 2 . 4/29/2009
Hey love the story. I like naruto with the Rinnegan, but im pretty sure there are supposed to be 7 bodies. Naruto's original which he's in and then 6 other bodies. Just trying to help you out. Can't wait to see where the story goes!
pax-draconix chapter 3 . 4/29/2009
I wonder what His field of view would look like if one of his bodies was a Byakuugan? Or would the Rinnegan overide doujutsus like the Sharingan and Byakugan? And what causes the feedback with Kage Bunsin? Ja ne.
284 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »