Reviews for Yes, Sherlock, There is a Great Old God Cthulhu
Sid401k chapter 1 . 4/3
Sherlock Holmes x Cthulhu. Who knew? (Well, Neil Gaiman, obviously.) Hysterically funny.
TARDIS Blue Carbuncle chapter 1 . 4/20/2012
This is the most hilarious crossover I have ever had the pleasure of reading! A little OOC for Holmes and Watson, but that's to be expected when dealing with the Great Old Ones! Have you considered feeding Inspector Athelney Jones or Gregson to the cats of Ulthar? And just a minor thing, doesn't this belong in the crossover section? I think more Cthulockians would notice this. Thanks for making my day brighter!
Pompey chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
All hail the Goat With the Thousand Young, fellow Cthulhuist.

I'm reading this late, I know, but still very entertaining. I for one wouldn't like a shoggoth on the roof. Or anywhere else, come to think of it. Nice touch about religious angles.
Westron Wynde chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
"Merry Solstice, Holmes."

"Oh, stuff it."

Probably THE best ending to a SH story ever! Laughed till I cried. Thank you, thank you for a brill story :)
anon chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
AWESOME! All hail Cthulhu
aragonite chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Oh my word. I laughed so hard I returned to my old coughing jag and dang near lost my bodily control. I'm sending this to the Cthulu-lovers in my family...Yog Soggoth!
Lady Katelynna chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
*laughs to death* this was great

although I take offense, as a pagan, having that lot put in with me .

happy Yule!'s over now but...

happy birth of the Christian god day
Kaytori chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
HAHAHA a definate crackfic but funny none the less kudos.
KCS chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Only you could pull something like this off and make me laugh this hard this late at night. I continue to love your subtle and sometimes irreverant sarcasm.

Lovecraft and Holmes and that would have been maybe my *thousandth* guess for a holiday combination. :D