Reviews for That time of the year
marmota-b chapter 1 . 6/29
I'm reading this in the height of summer, but it's still delightful. :-) I especially like the nod to Liz (I like Liz!), and Jo's people skills and "Invite the doctor, save the world."
And "fights to the death in front of ghastly warehouses." It took me a while to decode, because I tend to do my Christmas shopping as ideas come and avoid the rush like plague, so especially with the actual fights we know from the Doctor's further history, I took it literally for the first, oh, five times? :D
It's such a nice mix of funny and moving.
Heliopause chapter 1 . 4/14/2014
I enjoyed this! You do all the voices really well. :)
namjai chapter 1 . 4/8/2014
That was just adorable. I especially loved the Brigadier through all this, long-suffering but looking for a way out of being responsible for the Doctor. And the Christmas present was beautiful.
rrrNightingale chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
This is wonderful and sad. I like the idea very much, and the characters are so true.
Desiree1717 chapter 1 . 5/24/2010
How bittersweet. Very well done!
timano chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
An excellent story, set in what is perhaps my favorite era of the show. One question, though-I thought the Brig never saw the inside of the TARDIS until THREE DOCTORS. Still, I could be wrong, and it's a cleverly written story anyway. 10 out of 10 stars.
Marcus Rowland chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
I think I commented on this on your livejournal, but if I'm wrong - enjoyed it a lot, glad to see it again.