Reviews for The Refugee
Slashbaby chapter 5 . 7/18/2007
I love it. The end was the best part with the 'Karla Hogan' thing. you should write a sequel or epiloge about after the war.
JacobedRose chapter 5 . 8/23/2005
This is great and I'm glad they ended up together. The characters are great and well written. Karla is a great character and I hope you keep it up!
JacobedRose chapter 1 . 8/22/2005
This is great and I love the characters. I look forward to reading more.
JIM12 chapter 5 . 9/1/2003
Great story can't wait the other 3 stories
Bianca chapter 5 . 1/15/2002
Whoa, man do I feel stupid, i thought it ended after chap. 3. Glad it didn't! You wrote an awesome story. And because it worked when I said it to Patti and Marg - "Then what happened?"
ColREHogan chapter 1 . 1/9/2002
Thanks for mentioning that, Taka.
Taka chapter 1 . 1/9/2002
You have written a good story with its foundation begun within an episode of Hogan's Heroes. However, you neglected to give credit to the original writer of the dialogue you have used from that episode.

To acknowledge that this was inspired by episode #90 (The Ultimate Weapon) is all well and good. But to neglect to give credit to the original dialogue as written by Richard M. Powell - and which you have incorporated into your story - is inexcusable, and should be corrected in your opening author's notes.
marylinusca chapter 5 . 1/9/2002
An excellant story. I like how you wove your relationships, particularly between Hogan and Kinch, as well as between Hogan and Karla. Looking forward to reading more of your work.
Patti chapter 5 . 1/7/2002
Good Job! Well scripted and balanced. Thanks.
Puzzlemaster chapter 5 . 1/6/2002
Amazing story. I really like the thought of Hogan settling down with someone, and adding on to one of the episodes was a really interesting way to do it too. Please keep writing amazing stories! :)
ColREHogan chapter 3 . 12/18/2001
Chapters 2 & 3 are here now. I've gotten my computer headaches sorted out for the moment.
Patti and Marg chapter 1 . 12/3/2001
What happened to Ch 2? It was there last night, I didn't get to it, now its gone ...
Marian chapter 1 . 11/28/2001
Curiouser and curiouser... :)

You're a very good writer! You're doing a great job of blending the episode in with your own ideas. I'll be interested to see where you're going with this.
Patti chapter 1 . 11/27/2001
So, where are you going with this? Hmm?