Reviews for Love can be Discovered in Unexpected Places
Butterflies-LastForever chapter 5 . 7/29/2010
aawwwwwwwwwwww poor emily
LaurelBeeGee chapter 5 . 6/22/2010
This looks promising, I really hope you choose to continue this.

Did you know you have two Alices? One is Edward's adoptive sister and the other is Bella's friend and helped get E and B together; I assume that she's now a family friend and "Aunty Alice".

You could combat this by making Both Alices the same person.

Lowering the age to about two years younger than Bella(or a little bit younger), so they can still be friends yet she'll still be young enough to be in Esmé's family with no plot holes, seeing as Bella was 21 when E and B first met, so she'd have been nineteen, but you could still make her a bit younger. You'd also have to raise Jasper's age a bit too so that Alice isn't going to go to jail for preying on youngsters by being with Jasper.

Or you could just raise Emmett's age and replace the first Alice with Rosalie and make her "Aunty Rose" and have the families unknowlingly connected that way.
goddess-ish chapter 4 . 2/28/2010
oh my god!

please! please! update this story...i really like it!

(i'm reviewing here since i already reviewed in the last chap.)
Guest chapter 5 . 2/27/2010
i cant belive you stopped it there. Ive kept coming backto see if you've made it longer and you havent. its a great story though.
joy chapter 5 . 12/5/2009

please update soon

:-)

-peace out
Smileyfaceofevil chapter 5 . 7/27/2009
Aww, sad ending. Well, happy in a way. I liked it. But the whole Alice thing is confusing. Can you clear that one up. Keep writing.

no one chapter 5 . 6/3/2009
please update it's been forever
Kbear25 chapter 5 . 4/21/2009
Oh... my! Update soon!
FreakyLittlePixie chapter 5 . 4/17/2009
drumroll anyone?

It's on now!

Can't wait for more!

But I thought that Alice was Bella's best friend, and 21...

Oh well.

Hope you update soon!

/FreakyLittlePixie/
twilightfan22494 chapter 5 . 4/3/2009
This is a great story please continue it. I want to find out what happens to Esme and Edward. Please update.
Impossible-Twins chapter 5 . 3/25/2009
Aww such a cute ending. I really wanna know what happens now. Update soon... pretty please! D
details-withheld chapter 2 . 3/15/2009
Alice?
details-withheld chapter 1 . 3/15/2009
Grr, Esme, GR.
goddess-ish chapter 5 . 3/14/2009
I love where this story is going! please write more..please!
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »