Reviews for Mission
Tater-K chapter 35 . 2/27/2009
loved it! cant wait for sequal!
unicornofrainbow chapter 35 . 2/27/2009
yet another great ending for a chapter. I love your story and finally April helping Dean. I cant wait for your new story and it going to be bad ass )) by the way I really wonder what is April going to do when she learns that Wes been messing with Abby's mind.

have fun when you are away
klandgraf2007 chapter 35 . 2/26/2009
awesome cant wait for the next book!
JensenLover89 chapter 35 . 2/26/2009
YAY DEAN! Get off your lazy ass and get to workin'!

Was it Wes? What vamp was draining her? LOL (Yeah like you'd tell right now :D)

Thanks! Can't wait for your next "book" :D
Ziggy Mo chapter 35 . 2/26/2009
Holy crap. That was a great ending for the story. The teaser is totally a cliffhanger. God, I hate cliffhangers. You best hurry up with the new story.
PsychoBeachGirl88 chapter 35 . 2/26/2009
Ooh what a great way to end it! And I love the teaser chapter, I can't wait to read the new story!
Tater-K chapter 34 . 2/26/2009
loved it!
Ziggy Mo chapter 33 . 2/25/2009
Poor kids. They find out that their uncle was demon-crazed. At least Jamie is all innocent. Pacing myself for the next chapter.
JensenLover89 chapter 34 . 2/25/2009
Aw, this is so heartbreaking. Abby just needs to go home and listen to Dean's side of the story and they need to make up. Before she gets herself killed! I really hope Dylan doesn't give away the beans to April about Jamie being Sam's kid and not Dean's. Since they have the whole mind reading thing going on between them he better be careful.

Awesome chapter! please update soon!
JensenLover89 chapter 33 . 2/25/2009
Oh man. Good thing they left the part out about Jamie being Sam's son. That would have made the shit hit the fan even worse! I hope April finds Abby before Wes causes anymore trouble!

Please update soon! :D
klandgraf2007 chapter 33 . 2/25/2009
love the chapter, will april's search for her mom lead her to confront wes. I ask this just to pump up the anticipation lol
Tater-K chapter 33 . 2/25/2009
so wait, is sam Jamie's dad? love this chapp cant wait for more!
PsychoBeachGirl88 chapter 33 . 2/24/2009
Ok I am just really hating April :-( The girl needs her ass kicked! Ok, angst moment over,lol. What's gonna happen next? I can't wait for more!
klandgraf2007 chapter 32 . 2/24/2009
Wes is very interesting as is this new revealation that he's the bad guy after April and him have moments together. Cant wait to see what unfolds between as well as what will happen with Dean and Abby.
Ziggy Mo chapter 32 . 2/20/2009
Oh my God. Is Dean going to have to explain what the crossroads demon was saying? I thought she was going to say something about Jamie's real daddy. Is that ever going to come up? Poor April. She doesn't seem to happy with her daddy.