Reviews for The Power of Prophecy: Revelation
saunteringvaguelydownwards chapter 7 . 2/26/2012
This whole series was just great. The friendship between Jarlaxle and Artemis were the best. I also enjoyed Tai and Nynx. Deep down, I'll probably never forgive RAS for destroying potential Jarlaxle/Artemis friendship. I look forward to other stories! Now to go favorite the whole series :D
myqueen67hotmail.com chapter 7 . 9/19/2010
Ariel,

Thank you so very much for putting together this fantastic story. I have enjoyed reading the entire thing from beginning to end these past few days. Given its length and depth, surely it drove your readers completely insane to have to wait for each installment. I suppose I was lucky I happened upon it only now so that I could read this to completion. Your writing is fantastic. THe depth of the characters pulled me in and I raged and rejoiced as they did. I would buy this book and read it again and again.

Please never stop writing. :)
oddstick chapter 7 . 2/28/2009
Wow, I can't believe it's actually finished. This sure has been an epic journey. Though I'm a bit sad that you ended it, I feel that you did yourself and the story justice. Great job and I hope to continue reading you wonderful work!
Lessiehanamoray chapter 7 . 2/18/2009
I can't help but feel very sad that these stories are over, but look forward to whatever other story lines you puruse. It seemed a little anticlimatic where the brothers were concerned, but the disaster Jarlaxle caused was very appropriate and well done.
Lady Annikaa chapter 7 . 2/12/2009
Thats a great ending, I am sad that it is over! :( Yea that you left it open for others imagination though! You've created such wonderful, lovable OCs! {claps and standing O} .
Sushi-san85 chapter 7 . 2/12/2009
"Uncle Jarlaxle"... LOL! _

Charon's Claw is back. Hm, maybe Artemis should grow an extra arm? xD

Poor Lander and Melcer. o_O Reading about Melcer dying was heartbreaking. *sniff* And Darvin's death brought very real tears to my eyes. T_T His crime was based on his insecurity and the ideals about women pressed upon him by his own society. I honestly wished he hadn't died, that he'd found a way to learn from his mistakes, but... I guess a girl can't have everything.;)

This was both a beautiful and sad ending.
RonCN chapter 7 . 2/12/2009
That has been a fitting end to a wonderful series. I am sad that it is over, as it happens with all good things, but I have a good feeling about it all.

This chapter, as well as the previous ones, are so amazing that I don't really know what to point out: the epiphany Entreri gets, perhaps, was particularly well handled - as the final acceptance of friendship of our beloved duo.

Thank you so much for dedicating all this time and effort to the saga, and for sharing it with us. It's been a great experience!

RonCN
chair-chan chapter 7 . 2/11/2009
I don't remember if I've ever dropped in a line before, but I've been meaning to, even before I found out that this is the "end", so to speak.

Your writing is amazing. You are one of the few writers that actually brightens up my day: when I open my inbox to see an alert from one of your stories, it just makes me completely happy.

So thank you for writing, and thank you for transforming Artmeis and Jarlaxle into such interesting characters, and thank you for creating Nyx and Tai.

Pretty much, thank you for being awesome. ;D In short, you rock, and I hope to read more from you. :)
TobyKikami chapter 7 . 2/11/2009
That was quite a ride, with a nice finish. I like how you opened the ending.

I hope you're feeling better now, and good luck.
Oracle10 chapter 6 . 1/20/2009
Excellent chapter! Did you have to make it such a cliff-hanger? So many questions. what's going to happen with Tai and Miri? Will Darvin get his just desserts? Will entreri dispatch Lander Melcer with his usual flare?

Also, I'm sorry to hear you're sick. I hope it's not too serious and you'll be feeling better soon.
RonCN chapter 6 . 1/16/2009
Don't worry, stoned or not, it still came out really really good.

"The memory of that smile would remain etched in Entreri’s mind forever"

I can't even begin to explain what that one sentence did to me. My stomach was in knots because of all the implications, and later on... I felt like crying, honestly. I thought it was going to end like that.

And though it didn't, I'm still quite worried. (-)'

The fight on Nyx's side was also very well handled, and so was Tai: I could feel with the poor boy, after all the effort and will that it took for him to move away from his past - and now this.

Why do I have the feeling that Miri blew things out of proportion when she thought that blood equalled death?

And you leave us with a beautiful cliffy ;)

It is a wonderful chapter, thanks a lot for sharing it!

I do hope that you get better soon,

Ron
Sushi-san85 chapter 6 . 1/15/2009
You updated! _ And you're ill! T_T I'm mighty impressed by the fact that you managed to update during an illness, but do take care of yourself, okay? Nothing is more precious to us humans than our health.

*sends love, healing and happy thoughts your way*
TobyKikami chapter 6 . 1/15/2009
Small nitpick that jumped out to me - maybe "overestimated" instead of "underestimated," since the rest of the scene indicates said items had proved not as efficacious as Jarlaxle expected. Other than that little detail, I think it came out great. And oh, Miri... “Who am I to be? The woman who destroys the world to make her point?” Just heartbreaking.
Lady Annikaa chapter 6 . 1/15/2009
Wow if you can write like this sick and high on meds you deserve an award! I think we should petition WOTC to publish your series!
TobyKikami chapter 5 . 1/7/2009
Lessee, what *does* that wand do? And oh dear, Nyx and Miri...
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »