Reviews for The Enigma Variations
DPraven chapter 2 . 9/17/2012
I always picture this chapter as the doctors actually talking to each other. Sitting on the floor of some forest back to back, legs outstretched and holding the others hand. at the end, I always picture one of them saying ”half a life”
angelthree117 chapter 3 . 10/5/2009
Well, this last one is obviously "Your Beautiful", but the other's i can't figure out. Help please? Loved the stories, though that last one was a bit confusing.
Raven Aorla chapter 1 . 7/15/2009
Beautiful. I mean it. So very beautiful.
Kathryn Shadow chapter 3 . 4/22/2009
You're Beautiful - James Blunt. Am I right? Am I right? Am I? -jumps up and down-
Doro.neko chapter 3 . 4/19/2009
GILES! Oh, thank you thank you thank you! I've been just longing for him to reappear. :)

What song was this based on? Am I allowed to ask that, or do I actually have to guess? The chapter itself was so bouncy but so heart-wrenching that I'd not even know where to start!

(Poor TARDIS and her stylistic dreams. I'm glad she at least got the Doctor into flashy shoes. Although the tiny knickerbockers would have been *magical*.)
lots-of-planets-have-a-north chapter 3 . 4/6/2009
Wow. Powerful stuff, all three chapters. I had to take a break after the second one - usually I don't find the letter-writing to be effective, but I found that very moving. Your style is really fantastic, the way you managed to create such a deep effect, really drawing the reader in... Excellent, I've really enjoyed this.

Y'know, except for the soul-crushing sadness .

I always look forward to your writing!

K-chan
Isis the Sphinx chapter 3 . 4/5/2009
And once again, I feel like I need to give the Doctor a hug. This angst just isn't good for him.

Keep writing!
Olfactory-Ventriloquism chapter 3 . 4/5/2009
I'm gonna go cry now, until I can get the puppy to give me kisses.
123-321 chapter 3 . 4/4/2009
so sad...
123-321 chapter 2 . 4/4/2009
wow, just wow, very good job.
Lizardlicks chapter 3 . 4/4/2009
Imma gonna cry...

And just so you know, that is a very, very difficulthing to get me to do. Kudos.
OtherMeWriter chapter 3 . 4/4/2009
How tragically sad! *sniff*
Terrifica Oneiroi chapter 3 . 4/4/2009
:D I love this fic/arrangements of oneshots. I especially love searching through the clues in the fic to find the song underneath it. The first one was obvious to me, because I love that song. Similarly, this one said "woah!", because I've heard it so many times. I'll admit that I don't really like James Blunt, but that particular song is especially exressive. You took a song that I dislike and turned it into a fic that I love! I'm impressed. :D -Terri
cordelia-lear chapter 2 . 1/6/2009
This whole thing, both chapters, are very powerful. The first is reassuring and sweet, and the second is... there are no words. To want and to need are such basic human things. And to apply them in this way, this splitting of one man into two unwhole persons? Brilliant. Neither is complete without the other, both chapters reflect it. Beautiful.
Doro.neko chapter 2 . 12/29/2008
Oh God, I don't think I can cope with this image of the Doctors. Especially not Doctor!Too. I've tried to avoid thinking too much about his situation, and having him there, crying... Don't get me wrong, it's beautifully written, but... gah!