Reviews for The Enigma Variations
Isis the Sphinx chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
I'm guessing that the blue jumper is from "Wayward Son"? Nicely done, very sweet. Keep writing!
Pamari25 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
that was amazingly sweet... it actually made me sniffle a bit, which is quite the achievement! P
Kathryn Shadow chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
HAPPY BIRTHDAY OV! -waves hand about randomly- Heehee.

-has warm fluffy glow- :) :) :)

Congrats, then. I think you just distracted me from my lovely Carth/Revan and Atton/Exile ships enough for me to actually WRITE Doctor Who...

You know that my mother asked me for a DW/Pushing Daisies crossover for Christmas? O.o Strange family I have...
Olfactory-Ventriloquism chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Well, this is truly sweet. Being able to read this first thing in the morning almost makes up for having to work today. (yes, that's right, Brandon's having me work on my birthday, but at least he didn't schedule me with Sal as I would have murdered both of them as soon as I saw the schedule had he done that.)

You know you're brilliant, but it can't hurt to be told on occasion. Love you!
Cat Yuy chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Lovely.
ArjetLuna chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Oh, I think I almost cried. That was so beautiful. Brava.
Vallora chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Beautiful. Just beautiful.

After reading that, the only song I can think of is "Fly me to the Moon" but I don't think that's it.

Still, just beautiful.
JeMS7 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
We Danced Anyway - Deana Carter. So the theme for each story is the same correct? So then what is the theme?
x-EmilyTennant-x chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
That was utterly gorgeous. I haven't the foggiest what the song was, but that suits me just fine. The writing was glorious on its own. I can't wait for future chapters.
Battlefield Angel chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Oh, this is lovely. But then your work always is... It's been too long a day for my brain to even begin to process a guess as to what the song is; but whatever it is, it must be lovely. You have some really beautiful imagery in here... I especially loved the phrase 'stars hung upside down.'. Sigh... just made my day... And I have a song for you... the Welsh lullaby "All Through The Night"- it's one of my favorites.

Warmest regards,

K.S.
Terrifica Oneiroi chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Beautiful! Happy Birthday, OV! (Oh, the song is We Danced Anyway by Deana Carter) Great choice, too. Kudos! -Terri
Lady Knight19 chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Great! I really liked this! I think you did a really good job with the feelings of Rose and the Doctor on the whole "Same person, different body" and I liked how you blended it together (does that make sense?)

Simply put...