Reviews for Chuck vs the Midnight Clear
uplink2 chapter 1 . 11/8/2013
I love finding these great old stories.
Selonianth chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
I'm fairly sure that if he HAD gone up to her and told her he'd gone back and seen it, for the record he was not kneeling at the time, they would have talked and all would have been well. Not a massive blow-up and then fixing it.
s-david-m chapter 1 . 10/15/2012
A little messed up, but Chuck wasn't wrong to be upset with her. He put his trust in her and just wanted a little honesty.
NickyR chapter 1 . 4/3/2009
i have to say that i kind of like the side where chuck can be a jerk, and then sarah shows her true feelings! great story
Fire From Above chapter 1 . 1/22/2009
I liked the angst. Good job.
whatever132 chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
Wow, this was really powerful stuff. I really loved this. I don't know if Chuck would ever do that, taking the bracelet back, but it created a great moment there.
jagged1 chapter 1 . 12/24/2008
I think I gulped in a breath when he asked for the bracelet back. You had us dangling over the pit of angst, but managed to grab us by the heels and pull us back by the end...: )

Well done!
1520173 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
If Chuck weren't such a dip-wad, I might actually have felt sorry for him.

Altogether a great piece. You never disappoint.
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
I LOVED that! It was beautiful, and so sad... I seriously wanted to kill Chuck. I have a weapon too, in front of me (a pen, I wouldn't REALLY have a gun). Great job! :D

Angelica
nattylovesjordy chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
HAHA! I loved the Casey and Ellie parts. I found those quite comical, which is a great way to jumpstart the morning!
OldDarth chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Good job! I must say I find it difficult to believe that Chuck would ask for the bracelet back.
tshdow chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Different, plausible, good.
fAteD lOvE chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
WOW, best post-Chuck vs the santa claus fic to be written yet! :)

Chuck demanding the bracelet back was a really powerful scene and gesture, I had to read back to see if I read it correctly, although Chuck maybe wouldn't actually do that, because he's not THAT cruel, I can imagine him being a jerk.

Have I mentioned I love Ellie and how she poured water all over Chuck?

And basically, I love this fic lol mirculously unlike most fics, it wasn't a tad OOC the way you had Chuck admit he loved her and Sarah to think that.

Hope this actually happens in episode 12...
jessclifton chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Oh gosh as usual you deliver another awesome fic! I love how everyone pulled together to get Chuck off his ass and see how stupid he was. A really, really great fic. Can't wait to see what you come up with next :)
rafiela chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
great story. i seem to be saying that a lot more often nowadays. :P