Reviews for The Traders
page101 chapter 3 . 7/6/2013
You really should continue this
The Darkness Grows Within chapter 3 . 5/7/2009
Great story. Loved chapter 3, I miss dragon of spirits. Please continue this story
Shadows.Dance chapter 3 . 3/7/2009
Please, please update. I'm serious, only three chapters in (and only one on your own, which was really good, by the way) and I can't wait for you to update, so please, as soon as you can.
Noritsu chapter 3 . 2/16/2009
Okay, so I'm stunned that Wuya's a servant instead one of the pirates.

As for Jack...eh...typical.

So nice to see Clay in there.

And poor Omi! I hope Rai can save him like he wants to.

As for the ending...

Since the girl, who I can only assume must be Kimiko, is reading this journal long after the fact, why do I have this terrible sinking feeling that - a certain someone - is the new captain?

Boy, I hope I'm wrong!

Noritsu chapter 2 . 2/16/2009
Oh, poor Rai! My imagination can only conjure up what terrible atrocities he was forced to endure. I'm glad you're sparing us the gory details!

For a second there I thought Jacob was actually going to be Clay...

Wait a second...that wouldn't be Jacob from LOST would it? ("Jacob sent me.")

Noritsu chapter 1 . 2/16/2009
Hiya Tgurl. I'm trying to play catch-up now with everyone else's stories. - or is that ketchup? - hm? No, it's definitely catch-up.

Anyway, many apologies for sitting out your Good Girl Gone Bad story. I really, really don't like horror stuff. (just ask FireWarrior).

This however, seems mighty interesting. Is Traders the name of a book series? I've never heard of it. This is a really good first chapter. Terribly intriguing and all that.

Beylese chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
pikachu: OH! please! keep writing this! *takes out big hammer.* continue! or i'll bash arceus's head in!

arceus: *cowers behind laptop* eep... anyway, great story! I SO want to know what happens! how does omi fare? does rai escape? where does jack, wuya, clay (it's obviousely him) and the other slaves fit in? is kimiko in the story? I MUST FIND OUT! but for now... *flees from berserk pikachu*
Holly Short of the Lep recon chapter 3 . 1/23/2009
it sounds really good! i feel really bad for omi, though!and Rai of coues!
Luiz4200 chapter 3 . 1/6/2009
Is the captain still the same from Raimundo's time?
Allendra chapter 1 . 1/2/2009
Exciting!
dragon of spirits chapter 3 . 1/1/2009
Ep! I'm sorry I didn't review earlier! I only saw that you had posted the chapter today!

Hehe, 'dragon of spirits style'. I have a style! I didn't even know that! And no need to thank me for letting you continue this, since I'm very glad you did.

The chapter itself was great! I see that you ended up using Wuya and Jack! Lol, interesting, it's something I didn't think of doing, but it's a nice juicy twist to the story. It' will definitely make everything more intense.

And the mutiny has been revealed! Very dramatic in its own little way. Glad to see you managed to capture Jared's character. Evil menace that he is. The bloodstains were a nice touch.

Great job so far, I look forward to see how you continue doing (though I know you'll do great darling) Update soon.

dragon of spirits
EgoPearlContestFan chapter 3 . 12/31/2008
This story is great! I can't wait till the next chapter!
raimundoroks chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
trust me it was great. and thanx so much 4 telling me how to post new stories. I'll wait for the next chapter. glad we can be online friends.
Eye of the Eagle chapter 3 . 12/30/2008
WUYA? Not expecting THAT. Thanks for continuing this story, you did this chapter very well. Can't wait for the next chapter!
DuncanCourtney4Ever chapter 2 . 12/30/2008
Jacob is Clay right? I think he is 'cause he has the same accent and is Rai's friend. Or is Rai getting friends other then Kimiko, Omi, and Clay?