Reviews for Naruto: Jedi Vs Sith
bjorn aleswiller chapter 3 . 4/16
why are there not more SW/Naruto crossover fics? this story is f*cking amazing so far. I'm glad i found it when it was finished because if i had to wait for updates i probably would have died from the suspense.
Domonic chapter 27 . 3/22
that was a damn good story. think im gonna archive this to re-read later. methinks you ought to write movie scripts for a living if this is the kind of material we can expect all the time from you.
i rate this a 20 out of 10. not 100, ten. yeah. i think its that good.
Jay chapter 1 . 3/18
As soon as you had Hinata go to the Dark Side I stopped, way too drastic change so I'm done. Had potential now I'm done. I need a palette cleanser after this travesty.
Zentari2238 chapter 7 . 8/17/2014
Hopefully , Jiraiya will die soon , can't stand him at all.
Dragon0905 chapter 27 . 1/13/2014
When i started reading this I thought there was no way this could be good on the first ch. But by ch 3 I was hooked. I like naruto and star wars. And reading this was (in the beginning) just star wats with naruto charicters placed in it. Im happy to say I'm suprised by an origonal storyline and decent writing skills. Good work.
Zeran X chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
I know it probably won't happen but I really want naruto to be paired with kurenai and not hinata it's obvious he shows interest in her if not emotional then physical I just like the naru/kure pairing anyway very interesting first chapter ja ne
annoying advisor chapter 1 . 5/6/2013
you should probably place this as a crossover
UnseatedShinigami chapter 27 . 4/15/2013
Wow. Let me start by saying how incredibly impressed I am at how masterfully you have woven these two completely different Universes together, while maintaining a perfect balance between them. This story has taken a completely unique approach than any other crossover I have seen of these two series' and done so beautifully. Your interpretation and integration of the characters was perfect, your plot was outstanding, and the manner in which you spaced out drama, action, suspense, romance, story/character development, and background information was flawless; managing to both captivate, entertain and occassionally surprise me. I particularly appreciate the fact that you added no more information than neccessary to progress the story and successfully tied up all the loose ends leaving the story in a state of completion which also did not preclude a continuation should you ever feel the desire. All that being said my only issue in this story is small number of instances of spelling/grammatical errors which could have been avoided by a manual proofreading. Spellcheck is a convenient and useful tool, but it is no replacement for an actual person. Other than that small bit I have nothing bad to say about this and wholeheartedly enjoyed it entirely. Keep up the good work.
iismadman97 chapter 27 . 3/23/2013
great job this fic is one if not the best fic's I've ever read.
Haku's Lover18 chapter 27 . 1/30/2013
Great fic. Very well written and excellent plot twists. I hope to read more of yours soon.
RavenShadow chapter 27 . 1/27/2013
I just wanted to tell you that this was a wonderful story. This combination is like a nerd's paradise. Not only was it well written, it was highly entertaining! I look forward to you future stories
Chewie Cookies chapter 27 . 1/20/2013
Wow...That was good! Loved it, and I'll likely come back to read it through again sometime!
Webdemon chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
Umm.

I know I'm not the only to point this out but I'm sure you've heard enough about it. So I'm just going to remind you of it again with these words alone.

If you don't get it. I think you should read your other reviews.
DisasterMaster445 chapter 27 . 1/4/2013
Well played sir. Truly an epic yarn with masterful storytelling. Is there a possibility of a sequel? 0-0 Please?
Tommy298 chapter 1 . 1/3/2013