Reviews for Dean and Brooklyn: A History of Love and Heartache
Indiana9311 chapter 2 . 6/27/2009
Smooth moves, Winchester. Still loving it!;P
Indiana9311 chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
The first meeting. I am going a a wild hunch and saying that maybe her and Dean get together. I don't know. I love it so far. No spelling mistakes that I see and I love your vocabulary.
Recco101 chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
loved
80sStar chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
Hi,

I came across your Supernatural FF, and let me just say, Wow!

This chapter was more than enough to get me hooked on your fics as is your writing style. I loved the 'Snowpocalypse'. I plan on keeping myself extremely busy getting up to date on all of these wonderfully written fics.

Thanks!
JeffersonStarship chapter 44 . 4/22/2009
Wow, powerful few chapters there! I enjoyed them and thought it gorgeous when Brook and Cas shared a kiss after Brook told Cas that she loved Dean. And I thought the scene with Brook and Nate's grave was heart breakin. aww, and Nate appearing in spirit form abnd imploring Cas to watch over her. And I tyhought it gorgeous too when Cas told Brook that he would always be her angel.
JeffersonStarship chapter 41 . 4/21/2009
Wow, I just caught up with your couple updates and thought they were great! I thought the chapter dealing with Osborne was great - I loved the children trying to get help from the hunters, especially Elziabeth. I thought the battle betweens Sam, Dean, Brooklyn and Osborne was very exciting, and thought it was a great touch that Brook was bolstering her own powers with Elizabeth's! And when Sam purged the illness from Brook, and when Dean saw his mom! aw, that was great!

And I thought the "Trip Home" chapter was great too - with the "quality time" with Dean and Brook and also I thought the scene between Cas and Brook was gorgeous! So that's what happened between them! I laughed at the When Harry Met Sally moment - thought that was brilliant. Good old Brook! And whooh, what's Samael up to? dun dun DUN! Can't wait to see what happens next, especially to see the interactions between Cas and Brook!
JeffersonStarship chapter 39 . 4/13/2009
hehe, I love your updates! good old Brook for ogling naked Dean like a school girl! And I'm curious to find out what Cas said to Brook in the motel room. ooh, and all of Brooks visions of being pushed over the balcony with Sam and what Matthew Bourne was doing to those poor kids. And what's Samael up to, and how will the battle unfold? Update soon!
JeffersonStarship chapter 37 . 4/10/2009
*squee* Bless Cas for being all cryptic with Dean about choosing his words with Brook wisely - bless his little angelic socks!
JeffersonStarship chapter 36 . 4/9/2009
Love the update! :D I loved the fight scene between the GED and Brook. I really thought for a while there though that Brook was gonna go to Hell *hides* And I loved it when Brook healed Dean too!

And aww, Dean bought Brook a ring!

Ooh, and Samael! Deceiving Brook the way he did ...

Can't wait for the next update!
JeffersonStarship chapter 35 . 4/6/2009
Oh yes, I like this update very much! :D And what momentum you did find after your bout of writer's block! God, what a horrible vision for Brook to have about her parents *shudders* And now Samael has her by the throat ... dun dun DUNN! What's gonna happen next? Can't wait for the next update! ;)
JeffersonStarship chapter 34 . 4/5/2009
I've just finished reading to where you have gotten to with this story - and I love it! It's nice to see the shared history of Brook and Dean, plus I love the accounts of their hunts that they have been on - like the werewolves and the shapeshifters - and also I loved what happened in the Waverley Hills Sanitarium! hehe, I loved chapters 11 and 21 when Brook and Dean got to have some "quality time" together in the shower and the Impala! :D And I absolutely loved Arc 1, with Jo trying to kill Brook and all that happened throughout that whole Arc. When she discovered her telekinesis .. that's awesome! And I'm intrigued as to what is going to happen with Brook and the breaking of the seal in Arc 2 - will she break it? I hope not ... Update soon! :D
PsychoBeachGirl88 chapter 25 . 2/10/2009
Death to Jo! Yep, that pretty much says it all lol.
PsychoBeachGirl88 chapter 23 . 2/4/2009
Ugh! I HATE Jo! She was kinda cool on season 2 but she still irritates the hell out of me! Anywho, whatever she tries to do, I hope she gets the ass whoopin of a lifetime :-)
PsychoBeachGirl88 chapter 21 . 1/29/2009
Dang I want to have fun with Dean in the Impala! Lol. Can't wait for more
PsychoBeachGirl88 chapter 17 . 1/18/2009
That was so awesome! Brook kicks major ass x-) And today is my birthday, I am now 21 years old, whoo-hoo! I can't wait for more!