Reviews for The life before her eyes
MyRedvines chapter 13 . 6/14/2011
I can't believe he done that! (
MyRedvines chapter 10 . 6/14/2011
Haha I like the pool idea
MyRedvines chapter 7 . 6/14/2011
I really liked this chapter )
MyRedvines chapter 2 . 6/14/2011
I'm really liking this! i love how Emmett is so protective!
Sorry I'm Not Available chapter 20 . 11/3/2010
i loved it
sora kinomoto chapter 20 . 6/9/2010
I really liked it! I thought it had a perfect ended, a hea just would not be realistic at all, lets just hope Mike is not another compulsive bf P. Loved it!
koko23cat chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
Ok i'll bite lol i've been looking for a good AH Jalice story for a while. Hope this is it! Enjoyed the first chapter x x x
marie1976 chapter 20 . 12/5/2009
that was a good story glad that they got her out of the relationship with james but she got hurt with jasper also i like the stories were jasper and her are together
nonies5 chapter 20 . 12/3/2009
I wanted to know I really enjoyed your story. I almost didn't finish reading it because I could see where it was heading buy your A/N and for me personaly I just can't see Jasper as truly evil. I have always in the past just stopped reading stories that turned dark. But I decided I really liked your writing style so I would finish no matter what. Despite the fact that I had to change some of the characters names (in my head), I'm glad that you stuck to your guns and saw the story out as you had invisioned it.
emily-aile chapter 20 . 10/15/2009
why is jasper like that? it's like an unsolved question that i keep thinking about in the later chapters.
pam211 chapter 20 . 9/24/2009
i have really enjoyed your story. i randomly stumbled upon it and the way you write the characters and your story really hooked me in. i feel just terrible over poor alice's love life, but here at the end, i am so hopeful that things will work out for her. totally didn't see that coming with jasper. you are such a great writer. thanks for an awesome story. :-)

-pam
piccolover22 chapter 20 . 9/16/2009
Ok I'm really confused why was that girl in Alice and jaspers apartment and did Jasper really cheat on Alice but otherwise love the story
Lady Skye 1992 chapter 20 . 9/7/2009
this was a really good story. it captivated me from the beginning. i really thought she and jake were going to get together though. glad allie didnt die!
Pixie-Jazz101 chapter 20 . 8/13/2009
i liked this story alot except for the Jasper being a complete douche bag and asshole...

anyways great story i loved it! :D
marauder-fangirl chapter 20 . 7/20/2009
I thought that might be what happened... Jasper was far too deep to be reformed. But I'm glad Alice got back on track!