Reviews for It's a Wonderful Life
pikaace chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
I was hoping to God that something like this existed and god dammit, you freaking delivered!

You're right, SOOOO many people would have gotten death row if it wasn't for Phoenix! God, imagine if he went to the cemetery and saw all the graves of everyone he held dear! That combined with Trucy's fate REALLY would have woken him up!

This story was awesome! Wonderful Life is one of my favorite Christmas Specials ever and crossing it with Phoenix Wright just made it seem all the more special!

Even though it's September, I'll say it now! Merry Christmas!
wolfe13 chapter 3 . 12/25/2011
AWESOME!
LitRaptor42 chapter 3 . 11/6/2011
OMG. This is like, an homage to all my favorite things about Phoenix, through the lens of my very favorite movie. Ahhhh *flails*

I really appreciate the stuff you took straight from the movie, like the opening sequence where everyone is praying. It's just... ach, I have no more words. I will forever be at peace with Hobohodou because I'll be picturing Jimmy Stewart. 3.
red eagle chapter 3 . 5/4/2010
A brilliant adaption of one of the greatest Christmas films of all time. For some reason, my fave part was the very first part of the prologue. I don't know why, I just do.

This story is causing the plot bunnies in my mind to multiply like CRAZY! It makes you wonder...what would a world be like without Phoenix?

This is an amazing, awesome and moving fic. One of the best I have ever read. Good luck with your future works!

red eagle
kerricarri chapter 3 . 4/15/2009
This was a fun read! It made me happy to read everything wrapped up so happily. Admittedly I was initially cringing at Phoenix's OOC suicidal/depression from much earlier on, although it's a nice angle to take of hobo!Phoenix, who's canonically so pickle cool calm. (Or it's just his apathy.) Either way, seeing hobo!Phoenix go through an insane transitioning of emotions...pretty cool.

The AU world without Phoenix Wright brought up some interesting food for thought. Apollo would have been drastically cut and beaten down by Kristoph, but it's Trucy's bit that was the most sobering of it all. Of course it made the enormously cheesy yet happy ending all that more highly contrasted.
high improbability chapter 1 . 4/11/2009
I love this story!
Sparrow Townshend chapter 3 . 1/9/2009
Well, I wasn't too crazy about the format of the prologue, but once I got into the main story I couldn't stop reading! So heartwarming, and a great tribute to a great film _
Franziska von Dork chapter 3 . 1/4/2009
Wow this is so amazing!

Good job! I'm waiting for them to make the movie :)
MonochromeSelene chapter 3 . 12/24/2008
AW!

I LOVE THIS!

it'S SO WELL written, such a nice fanfic for the Christmas spirit!

So nostalgic, and so nice! It really connects all the games and the characters together - it's seriously good to the point that I can't type in the right words to describe it!

You've done a FABULOUSLY WONDERFUL job!

~MissYoui
pichu44 chapter 3 . 12/24/2008
At my house we always watch It's a Wonderful Life each year, and seeing this so well done was remarkable. This is a wonderful story, keep up the good work and Merry Christmas.
lazyguy90 chapter 3 . 12/24/2008
A very moving story, fantastic work... Keep at it!
bobthbuilder chapter 3 . 12/23/2008
aww that was a awesome story! i loved it! :D
MonochromeSelene chapter 2 . 12/23/2008
WOW

MAN, I WAS CLOSE TO CRYING WHEN I READ THIS!

Or maybe that's just me - I get overly emotional real easily.

Anyways:

"You sound like my brother."
Mr. McHazard chapter 2 . 12/23/2008
Never mind that bit about the title. Looks like it's already taken.
demonprosecutor chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Looks like this is gonna be interesting~ *Watches*