Reviews for Happy Fun Times Meisters Christmas Apocalypse
Bamm chapter 3 . 7/17/2009
relena lacus and nena all evil people that do good things like relena is a pasifist nena tried to eradicate war and lacus for nearly killing that crybaby spotlight stealing horey bich kira yammota [not like the kira from deathnote even though kira is a lot of people light is still the best kira and if you don't watch deathnote watch it or i will hunt you down and kill you. oh deathnote is on adult swim on saturday at 3:00 a.m.]
Bamm chapter 2 . 7/17/2009
hey isn't lichty basically gundam 00 version of katz no one likes either of them
Bamm chapter 1 . 7/17/2009
when and if you do make any more happy fun time meisters story can't you make feldt and nena go after setsuna while kinue, mother halve, louise, flay, and christtina please. no feldt for lockon he has his games and tiera
Andy Wong Fey Hong chapter 6 . 4/21/2009

...

Dude, you are one sick bastard. I do feel a whole lot more stupid after reading this. One of the grossest things I have ever read and this isn't even a straight Yaoi. Oh God, remind me never to read crackfics again. That Lockon-Tiera escapade will give me nightmares now.

Well, I guess for the purposes of being a crackfic, u did well. Ridiculously stupidly well written. Great, now I'm becoming even more stupid for writing that.

Take care. Hopefully you got better stories than this load of bull.
Radomir's Renegades chapter 5 . 3/6/2009
LOL.i love iot!
FlareKnight chapter 6 . 2/9/2009
This is so messed up. Hilarious, but so messed up. Poor Lichty can't catch a break. Apparently he can barely avoid getting burned alive. Gundam Seed is not his friend. Lacus's group beats him and then Shinn tries to kill him.

Overall can say that my brain probably broke part way through this :). Lot of fun reading it, but wow that was just insane. Have to give congrats since there is no way I could write something like that myself. It takes a special kind of writer that's for sure.
Aethra Caelis chapter 6 . 2/3/2009
First, my favorite parts in this chapter - despite your saying that it's not that "awesome" :

“My apartment is burning red! This apartment of mine is burning red! The roaring flames are telling me to call the insurance agency! My erupting burning apartment!”

Totally LOL-ed at this! XD

“DO NOT WANT!” Lockon pushed Tieria away.

Classic! Also ROFL-ed HARD!

“Santa is…Gundam.” He said and hopped off his lap. He hugs the box as he walks away.

Santa is Gundam indeed! XD I love how you write Setsuna! His deadpan face and this one :

“Merry Christmas!” Nena shouted while dragging a bounded and gagged Setsuna. His face is full of lipstick and kiss marks.

Totally begging for a fanart. XD

Congratulations! The whole series was a good and FUN read! Looking forward to the Magical Girl Tieria and more of the main HFTM!
animeboy-12 chapter 6 . 1/31/2009
love all of your HFTM stories...the best is still the original one...maybe i can give you an idea...how bout a story on saji like in love hina...hehehe...this should be ok or a host club, celestial being host club vs innovator host club...anyweiz...keep it up.
6thChild chapter 6 . 1/30/2009
EPIC. You must never stop writing, even if you die. CONTINUE ON... FOREVER!
Ominae chapter 6 . 1/30/2009
I LOLed when Saji, Louise and Flay did the Domon/Master Asia School of the East battle cry. XP
Zombyra chapter 5 . 1/13/2009
Nice chapter but poor Lichtendahl how can u b so cruel to him like that. In the next chapter could you have characters from Gundam X show up? and please have Louise win the fight for Saji.

(is a Saji x Louise fan)
ghostface chilla chapter 5 . 1/13/2009
Yes! EPIC CHAPTER.
Ominae chapter 5 . 1/13/2009
I LOLed at everything here.

And yeah, you made a mistake. "You're" when you're referring with "You're mother" should be "Your mother".

Looks like Flay's gonna be trouble for Louise soon.
Vanishing Trooper chapter 4 . 1/7/2009
MY ASS! THE BRICKS! THEY WON'T STOP! That was freaking epic! You, good sir have singlehandedly made me love Releena again! Well played...Looking forward to the finale!
Ominae chapter 4 . 1/6/2009
Nice going pare! Happy new year to ya and a good chapter to boot.