Reviews for Roads Less Traveled
Celaj15 chapter 3 . 4/29/2015
I'm kinda sad this wasn't finished. I was laughing so much with all the character interactions. Especially with Dai and Miyako. lol
Angelfish369 chapter 3 . 4/1/2011
Third unfinished fic from you I'm hooked on :p

I love the crazy bantering between Taichi and Yama. Their craziness is awesome!
Aestivates chapter 3 . 2/19/2010
This is so hilarious and adorable and awesome! I love the way you've portrayed Taichi and Yamato's relationship, and everyone else is pretty dang IC for the situation. lmfao Miyako and Daisuke working in a restaurant together.

I really hope you continue soon, even though it's been more than a year since you have.
krad chapter 3 . 2/10/2009
I have no idea why I didnt read this fic sooner. It is freakin' hilarious! I love the plot and the Yama-Tai action and the friendship b/w Hikari & takeru is awesome. Love it. Please do continue. :)
TenakuMihara chapter 3 . 1/28/2009
Two words: Grossly amusing. I personally love it when an author can produce good, spontaneous seeming humour such as this, while still keeping the characters well within their personality parameters. The not turning down free food would have struck me as more of a Taichi exclusive thing, which makes it much more amusing to see Hikari do it. You're actually writing itself is consistently good, which pleases me to see, since it seems to be a lost art lately. Keep up the good work.

P.S. I'd like to compliment your other reviewers. No one reading my story ever gives me detailed insight into their likes or dislikes. All I really get is 'Your story is awesome, update moar' type stuff. Kudos to thoughtful readers _
Na-cat chapter 3 . 1/28/2009
This is all kinds of awesome! I love psycho Davis & Miyako XD
ARCtheElite chapter 3 . 1/27/2009
No! I almost cried when I found out that there were no more chapters! (And for the wasted ramen too, but that's another story...) You have to write more!
SugarSpiral chapter 3 . 1/27/2009
The Miyako/Daisuke introduction was absolutely smash-tastic! I haven't laughed that hard in a month! (My sides are sore, cliché not intended).

The Takeru/Hikari secret language was awesome, as was your description of Iori- he's never been so interesting!

Hahaha... guessing Daisuke and Miyako are tagging along for the trip?

And you have offically been added to the hall of Genius for the following line: " “Sexy tall guy and friends,” Daisuke blurted, (much to Takeru’s flabbergastment… flabbergastery?) ""
Potgenie chapter 3 . 1/26/2009
This chapter rocked! :) I love how you incorporated Miyako and Daisuke into the "adventure". Can't wait for the next chapter and Takesuke sounds pretty good, yay!
The Digital Gate chapter 3 . 1/25/2009
I've been...er...lurking around for the past two chapters, but this chapter was too amusing, so I decided to review.

So...yeah. I feel sorry for Iori for some reason; he didn't know what he was getting into. XD And Miyako and Daisuke were too funny. 8D

And now I really want some ramen, dang it.

"You just want ramen" One of the best lines in the chapter. I'd let Daisuke tag along too. Free ramen at any time!
PrincessJaded chapter 3 . 1/25/2009
Wow...Miyako and Dai.

He slept with her boyfriend.

You never disappoint with that on OMFG line.

Poor Yama, he's so emotional.

UPDATE please!

D
SugarSpiral chapter 2 . 12/28/2008
Takesuke. Please. That synopsis-ish thingamy sounds absolutely awesome! (yeah, not feeling too articulate after a four hour car journey)...

This chapter was even better than the last. Though Koguchi sounds like a creep. I'm gunna kick him.

Mimi was fab-tastic. Yamato was really cute being broody. And I felt really sorry for Tai :(

All in all, another fantastic job
PrincessJaded chapter 2 . 12/27/2008
I already reviewed but I just wanted to say this...

I'm not drawn to boy/boy, personally I'm a Michi fan BUT...

this story is just pulling me, like it's strange, but I find myself completely addicted to it!

So thank you, you might just be changing my mind. ;D
Potgenie chapter 1 . 12/27/2008
Oh, but if you can't have a Takari, then I vote for a Daikeru :D
Potgenie chapter 2 . 12/27/2008
This story sounds excellent! Weird, but excellent. :P But... you're not writing it as a Takari? HOOBOO! Could I vote for Takari instead of your two choices? :)

Maybe you could have them pick up Ken and Miyako, and then they can all hang out as two couples, or something. I'd just love to see my two favourite digi couples in this fic!

Can't wait to see your next update!