Reviews for My Bitter Confession
lynettecullen chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
Loved it!
Lexa1711 chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Hey,

Really well written. I liked it a lot. I am not to happy with the clif hanger but they give fic edge so I will not complain I do the same thing lol

anyways keep up the great fics I will be reading more of your work soon

catch ya later,

Lexa
soxx chapter 1 . 12/26/2008
nice job:) i like how this was really from the heart. i could tell. youre great at cam!
croaker001 chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Awesome story. Very well written. Keep up the good work. Hope to read you in the future.
brazzo chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
Haha, very good start. I like it a lot.

That's like, exactly how I wrote "This Bitter Pill" (the fic, obviously, haha. Not the song) But yeah, once that song goes on repeat, it's like, I lose all focus on anything BUT the story at hand. DC has the most perfect songs to write to.

Hope you're thinking of doing another chapter! Can't wait to see how it all pans out!

]
SquishyCool chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
This absolutely made sense. I mean, it's not something you can just jump into and totally understand, you have to pay attention, but it's totally worth it. It's written great and the emotions are great and just... gah. It's all great ]

I love it. Finally, Sam understood! Haha

Dashboard Confessional is awesome, btw. And writing is like, the best way to get emotions out.

For your first Cam story, this is wonderful. You should be proud, you definitely did a good job. Of course, ALL the Cam writers I've seen are good ] So you had good inspirations!

You should definitely write more Cam! .
hyperactivecheskie chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
hmm.. interesting.. it wasn't confusing.. well except for the last line. im not really sure who said it.. but eh. this is gonna have a chapter 2 right? or is it one of those open-ended oneshot thingies?