Reviews for Parental Guidance
This is hilarious!
Al chapter 8 . 7/24/2013
Dammit Janet!
Al chapter 7 . 7/24/2013
This is hilarious! Whose the... err, other parent? Rocky? Riff Raff? Brad?
Colt Automatic chapter 17 . 9/15/2011
Hey. My friend showed me this fic, and let me just say-it has grabbed my attention. While it feels a tad short, it's still a fun read. I've laughed several times during it and I want to see more! I look forward to reading more! 8D I also plan to eventually remake my account so that I can log in, lol!
Invisible Observer chapter 17 . 4/2/2011
Absolutely hilarious! Are you going to finish it? I want to know what happens when the Queen comes to visit and who fathered the children. Please update.
TheHarlequinnCat chapter 12 . 11/18/2010
Just amazing the way you portrayed Frankie :) *pokes Frankie's belly* YAY!
hidingthetruthbehindamask chapter 17 . 8/23/2010
amazing 3 Can't wait for more 3 I wuv Frank 3 Dadmommy frankie 3
ProudDyspraxicWriter chapter 17 . 6/25/2010
First off, I love male pregnancy in fanfiction. I am beyond obsessed with it. I love writing it and I enjoy reading it. Your story was just downright adorable! I was COMPLETELY hooked and was finished reading in about forty-five minutes! (and that's saying something 'cause I have dyslexia and attention problems lolz) There were moments when I was just screaming and giggling hysterically with delight. I love how Frank only paid attention to Lucille and none of the other eggs. Aww :( I wish you'll update soon! Will you add Riff-Raff and Magenta to the story? I'd love to see what they think of Frank being a mum!
Echo Norfleet chapter 17 . 6/18/2010
This is probably the craziest thing I have ever read. I love it! :D Hope you can update soon.
Magenta-Skye chapter 17 . 1/13/2010
I love this story! Aw...Lu-Lu, how sweet, oh and by the way sorry I stole your pop, I was thirsty. Also, love how beautifully written this is, how it shifts from the narrator to dialogue. :o)
Big Mama Furter chapter 16 . 12/1/2009
Baron; loving it! When ya gonna update? I'm waiting to see what happens when the Queen gets to Earth!
whysoserious4life chapter 16 . 11/5/2009
nice story
Felidae-Fae chapter 14 . 9/26/2009
plese up date!
PlasmaBall chapter 12 . 7/9/2009
Dude! It's bloody hilarious! Nice work.
Big Mama Furter chapter 12 . 6/19/2009
Well, if his maternal instincts have kicked in, I think I'd rather just wait for the next part. :)

I hope you do keep this story going. It's so sweet.