Reviews for Guardian Agent
T3am Switzerland chapter 7 . 1/8/2009
OMIGOD! Please keep updating, I love love love it!
BlindedMirror chapter 7 . 1/8/2009
This chapter amused me greatly. I love the way she destroyed her old phone, where she hid from Edward and especially what was under his bed. It was perfect.
God Damn Obsessed chapter 7 . 1/8/2009
Another awesome chapter. Great with the new phone, now people can't just fog up the fingerprint scanner and get in. Bella is obviously getting a littl, i don't know if attached is the right word, to Edward, with the shirt thing but...its still good anyway. Can't wait for the next chapter.
Drama4More chapter 7 . 1/8/2009
That was close! lol! Wow a shirtless Edward yum! Awesome job with this chapter! That phone sounds awesome! lol, i'm using the word awesome a lot! lol! Please update soon and this chapter was really good!
Unerose93 chapter 7 . 1/8/2009
Oh yes! Please stay up later and ruin your grades for us... Na just kiddin' Great chapter ;D waiting for the next one
Fairest of Them All chapter 7 . 1/8/2009
I love how Bella is creeping in his closet and can't even stifle a gasp at the sight of his half-naked body :P

I'm really interested in this story, so PLEASE do update soon!
noodle95 chapter 7 . 1/8/2009
:) Keep going!
PuzzlePerfect9 chapter 7 . 1/8/2009
i liked this chapter... i liked stealth mode bella... lol

but i didnt like how she gasped because if she really is as good as she is, then i dont think she would have let herself make that mistake... but i guess she could have considering the guy was stripping

anyways, i cant wait for more!
intelligentnapkins chapter 7 . 1/8/2009
I really like the story but i think it would be a little more serious if bella wasnt so dramatic. i like asshole edward!
Jackiswhack chapter 7 . 1/8/2009
absolutely love this story, please please please write more. It sucks that you have to go back to school

keep writing
mjuyhnbgtrfv chapter 7 . 1/7/2009
Such an awesome story D

Its truly so soo soo god!

Its to amazing to even for words(:

Update when you can!
FFaddict321 chapter 7 . 1/7/2009
Ah she almost got caught, but I think she thought it might have been worth it to see Edward half naked! LOL! Great chapter, I was nervous there for a while!
VenenumInk chapter 7 . 1/7/2009
Well. That was... unexpected. Heh. If I had been sneaking around like that, I woulda been outta there in a flash. Lolz. Still wanting more! I am still loving this story, and I cannot wait for the next chapter. I hope people review so you can post it soon. Loved it!
dr.really.feels.good chapter 7 . 1/7/2009
O BELLAH almost go caught ha,

love. yummy edward topless. lol

love it update soon please
maggie230173 chapter 6 . 1/7/2009
omg! I really can't wait to read the next chapter. :D
2,760 | « Prev Page 1 .. 168 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 .. Last Next »