Reviews for Guardian Agent
NPattz chapter 2 . 1/26/2015
Oh do tell me more.
myimagination2012 chapter 27 . 1/22/2015
Awww...that was so romantic!
myimagination2012 chapter 9 . 1/21/2015
I love this badass bella
Gaby Li chapter 1 . 1/20/2015
Mmmm...
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 14 . 1/18/2015
No, no, no don't tuck your thumb under your fingers when you punch. That's a good way to get your thumb broken. Ack.

Edward was adorable coming to bellas defense and then touching his cheek where she kissed him.
Lady Moon Shadows chapter 4 . 1/18/2015
Wait a minute, I'm confused. Bella was 14 when Charlie and Renee died, then she spent 3 years in foster care making her 17. Then she spent 3 years at the academy, which should mean she's 20. Yet here she said she is now 17... I expected her to 'play' a younger age to blend in. But she actually says that she is 17. The number don't add up. Obviously we'd rather she actually BE the same age as the others, but the numbers suggest she should be 'older' than them. I'm going to change the 3 'years' in foster care to 3 'months' in foster care to make it add up in my head. ;)
skg215 chapter 20 . 1/14/2015
I was not going to comment because the story is complete, but so far there are so many holes in your story. Kudos for being brave enough to post your writing and opening yourself for reviews, here are just a few:
1. In an upscale restaurant, a jacket and tie are required.
2. Bella is an agent and all, but Edward as an ordinary citizen is not allowed to drive on the highway, he is too young.
3. Bella is supposed to be the best agent at the academy, she should have been on top of her training. For example, she was hit while playing laser tag, if that was in real life, she'd be dead.
readercharlie chapter 28 . 1/8/2015
I read this story in one day! It was so good! I know you haven't updated in a long long time but a sequel would be the best thing ever! You're an amazing writer!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/14/2014
Soooo adorable!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/14/2014
Awwwwwwwwww! Loved the ending off this chapter!
Jaygm chapter 17 . 12/13/2014
At least he isn't a sore loser!
Jaygm chapter 16 . 12/12/2014
Those A/N's must have worked like a charm!
Jaygm chapter 15 . 12/12/2014
Interesting.
Jaygm chapter 14 . 12/12/2014
It is nice to read a bad ass Bella for a change.
Jaygm chapter 11 . 12/12/2014
She maybe should have had a talk with the coach . . .
2,736 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »