Reviews for Desperate Measures
Nyx811 chapter 6 . 4/13/2014
Wolf1989 chapter 6 . 12/2/2013
This is soooo good sp far. As to what happens next, I say Miles tries to run Megatron somehow catches him just before he reaches Sam and then admit everything. Keep up the good work!
BloodyWolf83 chapter 6 . 6/27/2013
That was a awesome story I really really loved it please continue please and hurry please but if you can't that's ok too just take your time and get it done
Please and Thank you
BlueSpiritFire1 chapter 3 . 5/2/2013
...I sudden gained the absurdly funny mental image of fleets of desktops and laptops, hopping down the street, cables waving threateningly in the air, keyboard keys being flung at victims with each desktop modelled after a different Decepticon.
Soundwave would have to be and Alienware one.
technoWriter15 chapter 1 . 7/26/2012
Miles is wierd
Wrought Iron chapter 6 . 12/20/2010
Please Continue this story.
catincanada chapter 6 . 6/9/2010
A run from Miles? Nah. Tell Sam everything? Only if he's dumb. I'd be inclined to expect someone (autobot? Sam?) to spot his decepticon tatto brand accidentally and unexpectedly and that they over-react about it and scare the bejeebers out of Miles so that Miles runsfrom them fearing they're gonna kill him. Maybe an autobot points their weapon at himn after seeing the decepticon mark? Maybe they also loose control of their weapon and as he's running for his life it goes off (accidentally or on purpose- whichever) so that he believes the autobots (and Sam?) are out to kill him so that because of that mistaken fear (or would it be a real one given how autobots hate decepticons and have a terminate on sight policy regarding them?) Miles becomes even more involved in the decepticons and actually starts to become one of them officially not just honorarily or whatever his status has been til now. I bet he'd start getting in deep and even get involved in battles but have serious doubts about it all and have problems with human collateral damage making him guilty and doubting he's chosen the right allegience. At the same time I think he'd feel stuck like he has no choice but to be 'decepticon' even if he is just a human on account of the fact that evdryone else (as he sees itt anyhow-based on autobots and people etc shooting at him-even if the shots were accidental or merely intended to scare him into submitting and surrenderring) is out to kill him, everyone but the decepticons that is. Anyhow thats what I think would happen, course then that'd probably make half the story a Miles redemption story with Sam and others trying to save him as well as Miles himself struggling with his conscience fears and trying to find his place and redeem himself from his mistakes (at a later point in the story) and half of it about Megatron and the decepticons using and manipulating him wouldn't it? Anyhow, can hardly wait til you update this story, keep up the good work, I can't wiat to see whats next.
KnightDweller chapter 6 . 10/27/2009
PLZ continue soon this is getting good! and yes 'wave is in character
FluffyBiscuits chapter 4 . 8/7/2009
I love this fic.
Army of Smith chapter 6 . 7/31/2009
Cool story. Miles deserves to have more stories! Anyway I love this. Can't wait for an update.
FluffyBiscuits chapter 6 . 7/31/2009
Soundwave is in character. This fic has to be finished. It's great.
FluffyBiscuits chapter 5 . 7/31/2009
I'm loving this.
FluffyBiscuits chapter 2 . 7/31/2009
Alright! a fic where Miles gets his chance to shine.
BlackBolt chapter 6 . 7/9/2009
hm.. i don't know if i like this story or not *.. the first chapters were hillarious, i laughed so much when miles gave megatron in his comp a dressing down *g* but then all went downhill for me, this is now only angsty and not funny anymore *sigh* especially when megs is resurrected and has his body back - which is more than likely now. :/

sorry if i disappoint you with my review *hugs* i don't mean it bad, i only don't like angsty storys ;)

*hugs*, bye, Blackie ;)
Cadence Barrick chapter 6 . 7/8/2009
This is a rather amusing fic. i hope to read more soon.