Reviews for Advanced Potions: Severus & Hermione
Angelus chapter 1 . 6/16
Lol Snape blushing hahaha I love it
Emma watson chapter 1 . 6/1
How the fuck did you know this happened were u spying on us his penis is juicy don't you think
yllor chapter 1 . 1/6
ExAmoreDolorem chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
Thank you so much for writing this! It's a great story!
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
Coley814 chapter 1 . 10/15/2009
Lol, i liked this :) 'If anybody walked in at that moment they would have seen Severus Snape in the most compromising and romantic position he had ever been in in his whole life.'-Cracked me up :)
RheaBay chapter 1 . 6/29/2009
aww! i loved it! its so sweet! the ending was perfect! please, write a sequel! please?
hermoine snape chapter 1 . 2/18/2009
very interesting
deadlykitty chapter 1 . 2/1/2009
oh, lols! if you continued this it would be so worth it! honestly, that is a great beginning for a fanfic, and I hope to reasd more from you soon!

the only thing that is left questionable though, is how old is she right now? it sounds like second or third year... and no offense, but don't you think that is slightly creepy? she's still a kid... if you set it for her sixth year at least, its nt so bad, but second... uh, thats too much, even for me. and i like the older guys! especially in this pairing. no problem if you dont want to fix it, but i hope that you will. thanks!
MissBellaVoisin chapter 1 . 1/15/2009
XD Perhaps one of the few hermione/severus stories i have actually liked. (And you know how I despise that pairing with passion XD).

Its good, I agree you should write another one ]

Suzie D
alice chapter 1 . 1/8/2009
this story was really good can you write another chapter when Hermione is in her advance potion makeing class with snape and you should continue with the story it's the best
Southernswimmer chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
I liked it!
404 Account Removed chapter 1 . 12/29/2008
Fabulous! I'm just so intrigued about Wednesday at his office now... It would be too much to plead for a sequel, right?
Kyo's Favorite Kitty chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
I loved the end
Megan Consoer chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
I really like this story alot. Can you please write some more chapters?