Reviews for Merry Christmas, Darling
Krystal of Nol chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
This oneshot is really cute (and later really hot!), I loved Natsuki's speech. I liked so much that I can't help it but to draw something about your story, is in my deviantart page, hope you like it ;D

Happy Holidays to you too... oh and Happy Birthday!

Take care

K.o.N
Guest chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
Aww
Please delete this acc0unt chapter 1 . 2/3/2011
very sweet, and very well written! :)
bubble.duckie chapter 1 . 10/28/2010
Ouch! I think I just got a new cavity! Sweetness and fluffiness galore in this fic! One of the guys in the bus looked at me funny when i sighed with satisfaction upon reading this on my way home. I cant seem to get enough of your writing!
nadan chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
no matter how many i've read this, it still remains the most beautiful thing ever.
agosto-13 chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
*gawks in disbelief* how can you manage to pull off being sensual without being overly graphic? i guess i like this type of lemony goodness the best. you ARE the best, J. Peterson! wow. that was like a breath of fresh air...or a breath of HOT air! :)

anyway; sexy, romantic, overly-sentimental Natsuki for the win! goodness, i just love grown-up Natsuki! and i love your characterization of her in this fic! looking forward to reading more ShizNat stuff from you! :P

~.-.~
hit.dana chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Beautiful _
Reaz chapter 1 . 9/12/2009
As soon as I read what Natsuki said about being there when she woke up, I HAD to favorite it. Not only that but the story was perfectly written. Putting TO MUCH stuff in the sex scenes usually don't go very well, but this was the perfect amount. You really know how to write. Keep up the great work.

-Mojo
venz07 chapter 1 . 8/12/2009
Awesome!
aria sun chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
i am getting tired of saying it already...u know how to write teh smex...and u know how to write the fluff...and u just know how to write period. Again a heart warming story...Woot!
il0vesunfl0wers chapter 1 . 5/6/2009
Wow! That was absolutely... BEAUTIFUL! 8) I'm new here and I've only read a few/several stories, but I came across a couple of yours (first one being Behind The Scenes - gorgeous piece there, too!) and instantly you became my first "favorite author". 8) I shall definitely read more. This is superb stuff!
MirroredShalott chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
That was absolutely gorgeous. I'm honestly suspended in a state of disbelief right now not only because I found someone with a writing style so similar to my own but because of the sheer emotion you portrayed in one short scene. Amazing, I have to check out your other ShizNat fics now.
IRockThePlanet chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
Cute! I love it! That is all I can say about it. WOW!
colorfulsunrise514 chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
Now that was a very passionate and loving Christmas.
shiznats chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
Ah, such a romantic story...

~chu chu