Reviews for Bloody love
. . . . . . . . . . .
storm chapter 1 . 4/29/2014
Can you make a sequel?
guest chapter 1 . 4/30/2013
You should make a part two for this
SweetScarlett97 chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
That... went by to fast. It seems very rushed, and not very detailed either. But judging by your profile, and publish date of the story- it was your first, making it pretty good. As I said, you need to work on details- I'm reading School Blues, which was updated recently, so I mean it. Don't make rushed chapters, when you could be much more descriptive. If the chapter's longer, people will feel more need to reveiw. It can't be descriptive crack either- try to imagine the room in whoevers pov your writing in. Make sure to write every last detail, the only things you should leave is the rare things you want the reader to imagine theirselfs(sp?). And when I mean every last detail, I mean it. From the room decore(sp?) to the clothing, to the way something tasts or smells- compare it to things, use it in a metophore(Sp?). I noticed that you are very discriptive of the characters- mostly Sasori and Deidara. You describe them beautifully, so it's only natuaral that I want to see more. Think not only in you, the authors wants, but in the readers. 'Cause I'm the reader, and the Reveiwer, and I say more. _

-Nic
DeeaE chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
lolz like a moron and droolz
Naruko chapter 1 . 12/28/2009
i love vampires to and i love this fiction why dont u try and make a part 2 btw loves fiction peace out
kariuchiha19 chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
nt bad for ur first!lol!no its nt rape if u enjoy it!XD
The Quiet Shadow XVII chapter 1 . 3/16/2009
ohmygod, thatwassofuckinghott.

More! xP

Jk, but still hot.
Validate0 chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
lol how cute. great story.
GenesofAwesome chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
YAY! VAMPIRE! I love vampires, they r awesome! D you read chibi vampire? I love it. Anyways, GREAT STORY! I'm adding it to my favourites. Peace out!
SASORIDEIDARA chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
aw!what a nice story *smiles and reveils two fangs* nicely done.
Tsughi chapter 1 . 1/1/2009
Awesome... Funny... Disturbing... Shocking... Weird... and it gave me that warm fuzzy feeling inside x3
black55widow chapter 1 . 12/23/2008
That was a lovely juicy fresh lemon. Good job.