Reviews for Gone to the Dogs
Esther Clemmens chapter 11 . 4/11
Oh my goodness, I just love this story! Such a fun idea and I so hope there will be a happy ending -and a positive change in Sesshomaru. You're writing style is just wonderful! It's not overly descriptive and not at all vague. Beautiful job!
DudeISoDumb chapter 12 . 3/25
I really like this story - it has a very original plotline. I can't wait to see what happens to Kagome! Will she lose her mind before she gets the chance to undo the curse? And is Sesshoumaru growing fond of Kagome against his better judgment? (I think he is! ;3) Ooh! What fun! I love it! I hope you haven't abandoned this story, I would love to see what happens next. Oh! And are Inuyasha and the gang trying to find Kagome? Are they even looking for her? Did Myouga tell them that he found her? Will Kagome even know that she's losing her sense of self? Its a really good story, can't wait for the next installment. I really love your writing, you always manage to put in some humor, and its always a treat! :)
SilverInu93 chapter 12 . 3/8
i would love to see this finished
SKYSPRITE chapter 12 . 3/6
...Why isn't this finished? The last time it was updated was in 2011.
If this story is abandoned you could at least put a warning in your summery, or something.
Evani chapter 12 . 2/16
Oohh this is interesting :D thanks for writing it
Ninjagirl2211 chapter 12 . 2/14
This is the cutest story ever. It's too bad you haven't updated it in years though.
TourmalineBlue chapter 12 . 12/29/2014
Gosh I really like this story, it's so fun to read! Sesshomaru and Kagome are getting closer, but their journey till seems like it shall be a long one since their looking for Inuyasha and the gang, though in my opinion Sesshomaru should make a detour and find someone to break the curse that traps Kagome in the form of a dog, that way he can travel with her as a human, in which there interactions would be even more fun!

Hope you shall continue updating this story and many other of you ever so fabulous stories!
Lythix chapter 12 . 11/9/2014
This is a wonderful story! It is funny, adorable and all around an enjoyment to read. Please update soon!
eurielle chapter 12 . 11/8/2014
I'll be waiting...
Mari chapter 12 . 10/26/2014
I loved this one
KagedIn chapter 12 . 10/15/2014
Incredibly sad this hasn't been updated in about 4 years, its got some very good potential.
mshccs chapter 12 . 10/14/2014
Please finid? Pretty please? :D
kristasilver chapter 12 . 8/21/2014
More more more!
Please. . .
White Fairy Writer chapter 12 . 8/16/2014
This was such a cute story! I wish you had kept it going, but I know life gets crazy sometimes, so I'm glad I got to read what you did have time to post :) I love canine Kagome! She's adorable...and definitely turning into a real dog. How sad...
sesshylover chapter 12 . 8/15/2014
UPDATE IT PLEASE! JUST LOVED IT :)