Reviews for Gone to the Dogs
Marie-S-Raven chapter 12 . 6/4
I would love for more of this! It's so good, but, but it's not done!
AriaSkySong chapter 12 . 4/15
Oh my this is amazing and heartbreaking
tangentialives chapter 12 . 4/8
I don't know if you still use this account but o just wanted to say I've loved your stories for years and years and years (frivolous sentimentalities especially got me through some hard times and utter doom also was extrmely great for when I was down) but I wanted to say how much I appreciate your writing and to thank you for sharing it. Even now, rereading it so many years after I first read it, I still love it and greatly enjoy it. So thank you, really, from the bottom of my heart.
Koneko chapter 12 . 3/28
Man. Something bout this story makes me feel as sad as I did when I read Flowers for Algernon. It's a shame that it probably won't be completed.
TekoloKuautli chapter 11 . 8/21/2016
I love re-reading this!
It would be awesome if there was no way to turn Kagome into a human again but instead they found a way to turn her into a youkai haha
Since the japanese folklore says an object or animal becomes a youkai after 100 years of existence, maybe that means that after gaining a self-conscious mind they can transcend or something. She is already a dog, she has a (though degenerating) conscious mind; maybe she just needs a burst of power to take that step, like the bone eaters well... just rambling XD I would love to read a new chapter ;)
Kiorru-dono chapter 11 . 4/30/2016
more? *hopeful noise
Priscila chapter 12 . 4/27/2016
It is a nice story, a pitty you do not seem to update it anymore.
firestarandwolvesgmail.com chapter 12 . 4/5/2016
Poor Kagome! I love this story! I can't wait for more!
odango88 chapter 12 . 3/24/2016
I can not believe how cute this story is! This would have made a great addition to the series as one of those light hearted episodes.
odango88 chapter 3 . 3/22/2016
This is hilarious. I would love to see someone actually mess with him this much.
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 12 . 2/7/2016
I love this story! The plot is super interesting and fun to read! I also enjoy the fact there is an underlying serious plot as well. Great job developing the plot. The characters are amazingly in character! I enjoy seeing Sesshomaru slowly thaw towards Kagome and can't wait to see what happens when they finally meet up with Inuyasha and co. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Inut chapter 12 . 1/12/2016
SQUEEEE! Oh, please tell me you have not abandoned this story! I hope you are well. Please come back, don't leave us hanging. *puppy eyes*
Meeshkla18 chapter 12 . 1/7/2016
This had me laughing solo much! Thank you thank you for this wonderful story! I really hope that you come back and continue writing this amazing story! I really want to see Sess realize his true feelings :))
I hope to continue reading more of this story!:D
actrivi chapter 12 . 11/22/2015
Oh my god I didn't think this would be so good but it was AMAZING! I love it! I hope one day you continue it, but regardless, thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/8/2015
It would be so wonderful if you could come back and finish this. I remember reading it once years ago and recently remembered it, tracked it down, and was greatly surprised that you had not finished writing it. However, I hope that you have stopped writing because of external influences rather than because you lost the motivation to keep going with the story. Either way, I do hope that you are doing alright.