Reviews for Gone to the Dogs
TekoloKuautli chapter 11 . 8/21
I love re-reading this!
It would be awesome if there was no way to turn Kagome into a human again but instead they found a way to turn her into a youkai haha
Since the japanese folklore says an object or animal becomes a youkai after 100 years of existence, maybe that means that after gaining a self-conscious mind they can transcend or something. She is already a dog, she has a (though degenerating) conscious mind; maybe she just needs a burst of power to take that step, like the bone eaters well... just rambling XD I would love to read a new chapter ;)
Kiorru-dono chapter 11 . 4/30
more? *hopeful noise
Priscila chapter 12 . 4/27
It is a nice story, a pitty you do not seem to update it anymore. chapter 12 . 4/5
Poor Kagome! I love this story! I can't wait for more!
odango88 chapter 12 . 3/24
I can not believe how cute this story is! This would have made a great addition to the series as one of those light hearted episodes.
odango88 chapter 3 . 3/22
This is hilarious. I would love to see someone actually mess with him this much.
CrimsonQueen24 chapter 12 . 2/7
I love this story! The plot is super interesting and fun to read! I also enjoy the fact there is an underlying serious plot as well. Great job developing the plot. The characters are amazingly in character! I enjoy seeing Sesshomaru slowly thaw towards Kagome and can't wait to see what happens when they finally meet up with Inuyasha and co. I can't wait for the next chapter!
Inut chapter 12 . 1/12
SQUEEEE! Oh, please tell me you have not abandoned this story! I hope you are well. Please come back, don't leave us hanging. *puppy eyes*
Meeshkla18 chapter 12 . 1/7
This had me laughing solo much! Thank you thank you for this wonderful story! I really hope that you come back and continue writing this amazing story! I really want to see Sess realize his true feelings :))
I hope to continue reading more of this story!:D
actrivi chapter 12 . 11/22/2015
Oh my god I didn't think this would be so good but it was AMAZING! I love it! I hope one day you continue it, but regardless, thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 12 . 11/8/2015
It would be so wonderful if you could come back and finish this. I remember reading it once years ago and recently remembered it, tracked it down, and was greatly surprised that you had not finished writing it. However, I hope that you have stopped writing because of external influences rather than because you lost the motivation to keep going with the story. Either way, I do hope that you are doing alright.
reader4life chapter 12 . 11/8/2015
oooo I so much hope that you come back to FF! this is such a great story! F****** amazing!
Even if u forgot your password and u start writting with another name.. or anything!

hope to hear something from u! even if u are not going to continue this.. it would be great to know.. so that my heart ends breaking ajajja bye-bye
Darknessdawns chapter 12 . 11/6/2015
I really wish you would finish this story. I really want to know what happens. You capture the characters so well in your work. As well as having humor that isn't out of place. I must also say that the dog puns were phenomenal. They even got a laugh out of my husband when I read parts of the story to him.
RevieWriter chapter 12 . 9/18/2015
I have read this story several times over the years and each time I enjoy it just as much as the first, however I also experience the same sorrow that it has not been finished. I hope you return to this story someday.
Poke chapter 12 . 9/16/2015
Please finish this fic I love it