Reviews for Gone to the Dogs
actrivi chapter 12 . 11/22
Oh my god I didn't think this would be so good but it was AMAZING! I love it! I hope one day you continue it, but regardless, thanks for writing.
It would be so wonderful if you could come back and finish this. I remember reading it once years ago and recently remembered it, tracked it down, and was greatly surprised that you had not finished writing it. However, I hope that you have stopped writing because of external influences rather than because you lost the motivation to keep going with the story. Either way, I do hope that you are doing alright.
reader4life chapter 12 . 11/8
oooo I so much hope that you come back to FF! this is such a great story! F****** amazing!
Even if u forgot your password and u start writting with another name.. or anything!

hope to hear something from u! even if u are not going to continue this.. it would be great to know.. so that my heart ends breaking ajajja bye-bye
Darknessdawns chapter 12 . 11/6
I really wish you would finish this story. I really want to know what happens. You capture the characters so well in your work. As well as having humor that isn't out of place. I must also say that the dog puns were phenomenal. They even got a laugh out of my husband when I read parts of the story to him.
RevieWriter chapter 12 . 9/18
I have read this story several times over the years and each time I enjoy it just as much as the first, however I also experience the same sorrow that it has not been finished. I hope you return to this story someday.
Poke chapter 12 . 9/16
Please finish this fic I love it
the known chapter 2 . 8/19
i really hope you continue this fic i love it so far!
the known chapter 1 . 8/19
love this fic
Please update!
Zuzanny chapter 12 . 7/9
will there be any more to this? Please?
Blackmoon OniOokami chapter 1 . 6/30
Seriously? 2011? Why you gotta be like this, man ;o; I loved this story, and still love it after rereading it. I wanna know the ending! DX Pretty please? Cherry on top?
No? I'll get Kagome to chew on your shoes! And... and race you! Yeah.

;~; I'm so lonely.

Just kidding. But in all serious-ness, I would absolutely love to see this continued. I know you have things to take care of on your end, and maybe you gave up on this story a while ago (explains the four year absence), but I want to read Sesshoumaru helping Kagome more. And see him say labradoodle. Cause fuck that was hilarious xD

Anyways, have an awesome day :D
deedee chapter 6 . 6/7
oooo amazing fic! and there are only 12 chapters! just incredible how much i love this story so far with only these chapters... hope you write soon!
Only miko chapter 12 . 6/3
Pls come back and write more soon
What the actual chapter 11 . 6/3
Lol I love this fic
SayonaraKuroi chapter 11 . 5/23
Please Update this story!