Reviews for Gone to the Dogs
Estefana chapter 12 . 8/10
ohhhhh es una verdadera pena que lo dejaras ahi. tengo muchisima curiosidad de saber como termina esto. pobre kagome podra volver a ser humana? o terminara toda loca como perro sin cerebro?
tambien parece ser que seshomaru y kagome pueden llegar a una relacion divertida cuando ella vuelva a sus sentidos. te deseo suerte. sige pronto porfabor.
KannaKyomu chapter 12 . 6/11
This one hasn't been updated in ages... is it gone forever?
cami chapter 12 . 5/2
I read some recents stories with a similar topic maybe inspired in this, but your story has a deep about lose yourself in your mind. All yours stories are so creative n i really hope they were not completly forgot (:
AlyQihah chapter 12 . 4/1
please update. I am so curious about what would happen, is kagome gonna turn into dog or will they make it in time, so many possibilities!
NineStoicCrayolas chapter 12 . 2/14
ah! I hope you continue this, it's so, so, so brilliant :) :)
laelruin chapter 12 . 1/21
Awe! I'm getting the sympathy twinges now. She's seriously in danger of going full dog. I sincerely hope they find help soon.!
Really enjoying this!
L
Guest chapter 11 . 9/3/2017
I realise that this plea is perhaps seven years too late but it would be lovely to know that this story has a happy ending.
It is still today a delightful read - I had to search long and hard to find "that story where Kagome is cursed into a dog" but it was absolutely worth every moment of searching! Great to re-read! ...but that cold, utterly subtle horror of Kagome sliding towards a rather gruesome (and unseen!) fate is what really made this story memorable. After all, I am here years later hoping our heroine had a happy resolution. But alas!

Even so, thanks for the story, thanks for sharing with us and I hope you're happy and healthy! :)
Dola chapter 12 . 8/7/2017
Update pleeaaaaaaasssssssssseeeeeeeeee!
o0-SilverMoon-0o chapter 12 . 7/17/2017
This is really really good! I love it! Please udpate soon!
Marie-S-Raven chapter 12 . 6/4/2017
I would love for more of this! It's so good, but, but it's not done!
AriaSkySong chapter 12 . 4/15/2017
Oh my this is amazing and heartbreaking
tangentialives chapter 12 . 4/8/2017
I don't know if you still use this account but o just wanted to say I've loved your stories for years and years and years (frivolous sentimentalities especially got me through some hard times and utter doom also was extrmely great for when I was down) but I wanted to say how much I appreciate your writing and to thank you for sharing it. Even now, rereading it so many years after I first read it, I still love it and greatly enjoy it. So thank you, really, from the bottom of my heart.
Koneko chapter 12 . 3/28/2017
Man. Something bout this story makes me feel as sad as I did when I read Flowers for Algernon. It's a shame that it probably won't be completed.
TekoloKuautli chapter 11 . 8/21/2016
I love re-reading this!
It would be awesome if there was no way to turn Kagome into a human again but instead they found a way to turn her into a youkai haha
Since the japanese folklore says an object or animal becomes a youkai after 100 years of existence, maybe that means that after gaining a self-conscious mind they can transcend or something. She is already a dog, she has a (though degenerating) conscious mind; maybe she just needs a burst of power to take that step, like the bone eaters well... just rambling XD I would love to read a new chapter ;)
Kiorru-dono chapter 11 . 4/30/2016