Reviews for Gone to the Dogs
Tiajei chapter 12 . 4/7/2011
She is really starting to slip fast. Being around her friends will probably make it worse, since they won't understand her. Maybe Shippo could. I don't know if Inuyasha will have the patience to deal with her. Update soon!
Tiajei chapter 8 . 4/7/2011
I figured that was the end root of the spell. I doubt that is how you intend to end this story, though. I would like to see them together as dogs, just once. It would be very interesting.
Tiajei chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
This was a very amusing chapter. Well, they all are, but this one was more so. Loved Sesshomaru's joke.
Lykegenia chapter 12 . 4/6/2011
Keep going with this, it's brilliant!
Forfirith chapter 12 . 4/6/2011
wow, I'm liking this fic soo much :3

All the fluff ans silliness and now... the angst D:

Please update soon!
InaLaInu chapter 12 . 4/5/2011
such subtle fluff its so cute!
Yue-neko chapter 12 . 3/24/2011
This story is wonderfully light hearted and enjoyable, even with the encroaching darkness.

I will be sure to continue reading if you continue writing

-Yue
KT chapter 12 . 3/20/2011
It is so so sad... Oh, I do hope that there is some cure for it. You managed to vividly capture the doglike nature that kagome is now trapped in and... T-T Please review?
WhyWhatShutup chapter 12 . 3/20/2011
Yeah, definitely a flat-coated retriever... they're so enthusiastic and energetic that they're annoying.
WhyWhatShutup chapter 8 . 3/20/2011
I've decided that Kagome is probably a Flat-Coated Retriever. I read your earlier note that you weren't raised wit hdogs and didn't have a particular breed in mind. But I was and Kagome acts just like a flat-coat. Oh how hard it is to choose between play and "serious business" for a flattie. My mom went to a hunt test with her first flat coat where the duck went down, she gave the command and he went to get it and bring it back... after saying hello to every other person out there.

:) love the story
Ana Lilly chapter 12 . 3/20/2011
I liked it! Sesshomaru was so cute offering to kill things for kagome (in a kinf of morbid way)... thanks for updating!
MagicalFuture chapter 12 . 3/17/2011
Hey my friend suggested this story too me and I thought I would take a look. I m very glad I did I quite enjoyed the story and would like too say keep the chapters coming :D
Chaosmaiden07 chapter 10 . 3/2/2011
this is really good
Chaosmaiden07 chapter 6 . 3/2/2011
love it
Tsuki no Echo chapter 11 . 2/28/2011
"I mean this in the nicest possible way, but you make a terrible dog." -LMAO. I love it. I forgot to add, that I too am concerned about Kagome's partial mental deteriation and hope they can fix (find a cure) it. Though I can't help but share her opinion of being a dog being fun and hope that perhaps their cure won't completely cure her and that she'll be able to retain some of her dogish qualities. What was the curse suppose to do to InuYasha? Would it also have made him a dog? I would a assume so but yet, I'm not entirely certain if that was the goal for him in particular.
903 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »