Reviews for Gone to the Dogs
RandomlyWritingRandomness chapter 10 . 2/5/2011
YAY. Greatness. Loved their banter.
RandomlyWritingRandomness chapter 9 . 2/5/2011
OH WOW. Kagome DIED? Like...actually DIED? Yikes. what a random twist! lol but i really did love it! Although, I think his sword DOES heal...at least it healed Rin, didn't it? Anyhoo...great story!
RandomlyWritingRandomness chapter 8 . 2/5/2011
YIKES! What a fantastic twist! This idea never would have occurred to me! Awes, Sesshomaru is worried about his Kagome losing herself. This chapter was too bittersweet.
RandomlyWritingRandomness chapter 7 . 2/5/2011
So, this was my favourite chapter so far! Can you guess why? More S/K interaction! Woot! I really enjoyed their...heart to heart (ish) conversation here. great stuff!
RandomlyWritingRandomness chapter 6 . 2/5/2011
OH NO! Is Kagome okay? Did she faint?
RandomlyWritingRandomness chapter 5 . 2/5/2011
First of all - I totally didn't realize that you didn't have a plot until now! I thought the story was progressing beautifully! I'm so glad you actually have a story line in mind! :)

And whoa - what a change in tone. And I loved it. I enjoyed the distinction between Kagome and the wolves - their being simply animals and therefore have one-dimensional thought. Loved this chapter! Will Sesshomaru come help them?
RandomlyWritingRandomness chapter 4 . 2/5/2011
Again, I am loving your characterization of Sesshomaru! It's dead on! I'm really enjoying this story.
RandomlyWritingRandomness chapter 3 . 2/5/2011
Loved this. You have a very good characterization of Sesshomaru here. And I love his dynamic with Kagome. Great stuff!
RandomlyWritingRandomness chapter 2 . 2/5/2011
YAY! I loved this chapter. Rin is so cute. And I enjoyed Kagome's bitter commentary! lol I'll miss it. But Sesshomaru made a good point. LOL at the Jaken thing at the end.
RandomlyWritingRandomness chapter 1 . 2/5/2011
LOLS! I read this fic before but I completely forgot about it. I love, love, love this concept! I've never read a S/K fic like this before! So intriguing and exciting! :)
Akemi Higashi chapter 12 . 2/5/2011
You come up with the strangest plot ever! and I love it! More pleaseeeeee D
Quiet Whisper chapter 12 . 2/2/2011
Wuh oh, Kags is forgetting who she is . I sure hope Sessho can get her fixed up soon. I'm so glad your continuing this story cuz it's awesome! ANywho keep up the great work!
MainCrick chapter 12 . 2/2/2011
Im soo bad at writing reviews but I really like the story, the idea of kagome being a dog and Im anxious to see the rest
Writers Epiphany chapter 12 . 2/1/2011
Wow! This story is simply amazing xD...I want more DD
The Unnamed Wanderer chapter 12 . 1/31/2011
Yay! This is cool! I wanna read more!
880 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »