Reviews for Gone to the Dogs
Yue-neko chapter 12 . 3/24/2011
This story is wonderfully light hearted and enjoyable, even with the encroaching darkness.

I will be sure to continue reading if you continue writing

-Yue
KT chapter 12 . 3/20/2011
It is so so sad... Oh, I do hope that there is some cure for it. You managed to vividly capture the doglike nature that kagome is now trapped in and... T-T Please review?
WhyWhatShutup chapter 12 . 3/20/2011
Yeah, definitely a flat-coated retriever... they're so enthusiastic and energetic that they're annoying.
WhyWhatShutup chapter 8 . 3/20/2011
I've decided that Kagome is probably a Flat-Coated Retriever. I read your earlier note that you weren't raised wit hdogs and didn't have a particular breed in mind. But I was and Kagome acts just like a flat-coat. Oh how hard it is to choose between play and "serious business" for a flattie. My mom went to a hunt test with her first flat coat where the duck went down, she gave the command and he went to get it and bring it back... after saying hello to every other person out there.

:) love the story
Ana Lilly chapter 12 . 3/20/2011
I liked it! Sesshomaru was so cute offering to kill things for kagome (in a kinf of morbid way)... thanks for updating!
MagicalFuture chapter 12 . 3/17/2011
Hey my friend suggested this story too me and I thought I would take a look. I m very glad I did I quite enjoyed the story and would like too say keep the chapters coming :D
Chaosmaiden07 chapter 10 . 3/2/2011
this is really good
Chaosmaiden07 chapter 6 . 3/2/2011
love it
Tsuki no Echo chapter 11 . 2/28/2011
"I mean this in the nicest possible way, but you make a terrible dog." -LMAO. I love it. I forgot to add, that I too am concerned about Kagome's partial mental deteriation and hope they can fix (find a cure) it. Though I can't help but share her opinion of being a dog being fun and hope that perhaps their cure won't completely cure her and that she'll be able to retain some of her dogish qualities. What was the curse suppose to do to InuYasha? Would it also have made him a dog? I would a assume so but yet, I'm not entirely certain if that was the goal for him in particular.
Tsuki no Echo chapter 12 . 2/28/2011
this must be my lucky week or something. Last few days I've had the privilage of reading some really interesting fics with very well written and slightly unique plotlines. This one being one of them. I've yet to read one, that I recall, where Kagome is turned into a dog. Youkai, yes. Dog no. Its very good and very entertaining. Lots of laughs. I rolled when Rin went to name her. So funny. I absolutely love it and can't wait to see everyone else's reactions. Can't wait for the next chapter. Till then, ja!
Raina Darlig chapter 12 . 2/27/2011
That was so cute oh my laws!

I'm lovin this cute story. I'm worried about Kagome though! Hope they find a way to get her better soon.
Cybernetic Mango chapter 12 . 2/22/2011
Pure tomato sauce right here.

It's great. :D I love the drama mixed in with the humour, kind of like a chocolate with a bitter center or something. It's very nice.
Congrats chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Congratulations, Gone to the Dogs has won third place best canon for the 4th Quarter 2010 at Dokuga. You can find your winner banner here: . Congrats again and keep up the great work!

In case the link doesn't work, it's .
Heiress of the House of Moon chapter 12 . 2/21/2011
" "You survived me" "Is that not enough? Those are excellent credentials for any human."

HAHAHAHAHAHA that set me off and I couldn't stop laughing for the longest time. HIGHLIGHT of my day :D

Please update soon!

HHM
HibarixZhen chapter 12 . 2/15/2011
will kagome return to be human again?

can't wait