Reviews for Gone to the Dogs
the known chapter 2 . 8/19/2015
i really hope you continue this fic i love it so far!
the known chapter 1 . 8/19/2015
love this fic
Guest chapter 12 . 7/21/2015
Please update!
Zuzanny chapter 12 . 7/9/2015
will there be any more to this? Please?
Blackmoon OniOokami chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
Seriously? 2011? Why you gotta be like this, man ;o; I loved this story, and still love it after rereading it. I wanna know the ending! DX Pretty please? Cherry on top?
No? I'll get Kagome to chew on your shoes! And... and race you! Yeah.

;~; I'm so lonely.

Just kidding. But in all serious-ness, I would absolutely love to see this continued. I know you have things to take care of on your end, and maybe you gave up on this story a while ago (explains the four year absence), but I want to read Sesshoumaru helping Kagome more. And see him say labradoodle. Cause fuck that was hilarious xD

Anyways, have an awesome day :D
-BMOO
deedee chapter 6 . 6/7/2015
oooo amazing fic! and there are only 12 chapters! just incredible how much i love this story so far with only these chapters... hope you write soon!
Only miko chapter 12 . 6/3/2015
Pls come back and write more soon
What the actual chapter 11 . 6/3/2015
Lol I love this fic
SayonaraKuroi chapter 11 . 5/23/2015
Please Update this story!
Esther Clemmens chapter 11 . 4/11/2015
Oh my goodness, I just love this story! Such a fun idea and I so hope there will be a happy ending -and a positive change in Sesshomaru. You're writing style is just wonderful! It's not overly descriptive and not at all vague. Beautiful job!
Mistress Charon chapter 12 . 3/25/2015
I really like this story - it has a very original plotline. I can't wait to see what happens to Kagome! Will she lose her mind before she gets the chance to undo the curse? And is Sesshoumaru growing fond of Kagome against his better judgment? (I think he is! ;3) Ooh! What fun! I love it! I hope you haven't abandoned this story, I would love to see what happens next. Oh! And are Inuyasha and the gang trying to find Kagome? Are they even looking for her? Did Myouga tell them that he found her? Will Kagome even know that she's losing her sense of self? Its a really good story, can't wait for the next installment. I really love your writing, you always manage to put in some humor, and its always a treat! :)
SilverInu93 chapter 12 . 3/8/2015
i would love to see this finished
SKYSPRITE chapter 12 . 3/6/2015
...Why isn't this finished? The last time it was updated was in 2011.
If this story is abandoned you could at least put a warning in your summery, or something.
Evani chapter 12 . 2/16/2015
Oohh this is interesting :D thanks for writing it
tsohg-a-ma-i chapter 12 . 2/14/2015
This is the cutest story ever. It's too bad you haven't updated it in years though.
897 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »